Harmony report!!!

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

Thanks for the pictures they look so sweet.

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Oh how sweet!! I am sorry one passed away. That is sad. I cant wait to see pics. The Silkies are adorable! I love the fat cheeks! CUTE! Great colors too. ;)

(Zone 7b)

Thanks JeanMarie your wish is my command LOL just got the messy little boogers into a brooder and here they are

Thumbnail by Harmonyplace
(Zone 7b)

Closeup i just love to watch them eat they are so messy but so cute.

(Zone 7b)

Yall ain't seen ugly just look at how much uglier these Jacobin's have become

(Zone 7b)

Can't leave out the ugly Budapest i had a problem with these you will notice one is bigger than the other. I had to put them in separate nest so they both get fed but mom and dad still favor the big one a little more.
When they have eggs again i will remove the first one they lay and put it back when they have the second egg.
This way they both hatch on the same day and will be the same size.

(Zone 7b)

Okay remember the White Fan Tail's above well here they are now
Well one of them they are too big for me to hold them both

Boy they are ugly but at the same time kind of appealing.

Getting there but it has not grown into that beak yet.

(Zone 7b)

Hey there Wren you caught me here i been out all day working and i'm tired and i still got to feed the animals and cook supper sometimes i feel like my day is never done.

I did my running around this morning, bought and repotted 4 tomato plants and ordered some more from two place. So now I am being lazy. LOL

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

They sure grow fast! Those Jacobins remind of some dried up pompous high church prelates, dessicated and stuffy. LOL

I still can't get over those honkers, though. LOL

I've never cared for barnyard ducks because they are messy and smelly. I like wild ones, though. =0)

I've up-potted a flat of flowers: hollyhocks, calendula, and stocks. Next is all the tomato plants... maybe tomorrow? LOL I"ve got a couple hundred of those... many to give away to friends and helpful folks. =0)

Thanks for all the baby pictures... esp. my fave the fantail. I think I"ll go mess around with my high tunnel kit...

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Great pics!!! I like the big pigeon. Its all white but has yellow frizzy stuff sticking out!!! It looks stuffed!! hehehe The ducklings are adorable. I do love the ones with yellow strips on their little faces. That is so sweet and soft looking. So they are pretty messy huh? Outside they go. LOL I am happy for your new additions. ;)

(Zone 7b)

Oh Goodness i guess they do look stuffed LOL

Yes the ducks are very messy you can't put them in those plastic totes like you can chicks. They turned theirs into a pond they are always doodling in the water.
They are at my shed in a cage brooder they can doodle in the water all they want now LOL

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Doodle?! That sounds so innocent and benign. LOL
Great galumpfing splashing is more like it. =0)

(Zone 7b)

LOL and ROTFL JAY !!!! and your right

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Doodle is what I do on paper! hehehe I had no idea ducks could doodle!? hehehe They make up for the mess with cuteness!

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Ducks doo-doo. sewin doodles. C's llama diddles. MsJestr dandles. Jay dawdles.

=0)

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Oh I see, thanks for clearing that up for me Jay. I was confused for a moment. LOL So who dawdles and who dabbles?

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

I dawdle. Cajun dabbles. Or maybe Harmony... at least one of every bird. =0)

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Excellent! A little dab'l do ya!! Cool.

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Oh, THAT would be Unka Hay.

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

LMBO Yaba dabba doo.

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Ya got me stumped on that one...

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

I think it was Fred Flinstone. or Barnie.

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Whoops, you fell off the page... who here on this forum is yabba-dabba-doo?

I KNOW!!! C's private stud muffin.... hehehehe

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

SOLD!

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

LOL
All that testosterone on her place... all those babies...
A rich mix.

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Rich is right. I saw the XXX rated photos. :/

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

You're just as bad as your G'unka Hay and his nekked hens...
better go dust off DH
LOL

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

LMBO I meant the llamas!! Not her DH. Silly!

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Off to bed. Long day today. Had another mid term exam tonight. Think I passed. ;)

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

I mean't the llama and the DH... sooo much maleness hunka hunka.
LOL

(Zone 7b)

All this doodlin and dablin keeps going we going to need a new thread LOL

I meant they doodle in thier water as in play in it with their little bills.
A lady over on BYC talked to me about them makeing little doodle holes in the yard looking for bugs. So i thought thats what they do to their water they feel around in it looking for stuff with their bills.
So they are doodleing their water.

Let's let Claire keep the xxx rated animals doing things is private and not humorous to me ^_^

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Doesn't bother me, I was raised on a ranch. And lots of folks don't know how Llamas breed, which is different from many other animals, so it has an educational aspect as well.

I don't want to know about your sex life, and I'm not going to tell you about mine, but the folly's and foibles of breeding animals... livestock... seem to me to be a legitimate topic of discussion on a livestock thread.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Sorry if the llama pic was offensive, but to me it is interesting to see their different habits and to learn about their breeding.

I love the ducklings! They are so cute! I won some goose eggs on eggbid. I am hoping to have them soon, they are sebastopol crosses.

Your pigeon babies are so adorable. I have one pigeon sitting on 1 egg and 1 pigeon sitting on 2 eggs. I don't know why the first one never had her second egg.

It is sometimes hard for us Southern raised people to be open about some things-Call us old fashion-it is why I did not get into dog breeding. I would have been to embarrassed to watch. LOL

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

You crack me up wren!!

(Zone 7b)

Oh my goodness i was ssssooooooo not offended i just prefer to talk about those things in Dmail which i have with several people.
Some folks don't understand the mechanics of animals and i don't want to offend anyone out there with too racey of a subject. (Theres alot watching)

Very Good on the Eggs Claire these little Ducks are so entertaining my son just loves them.
I will be candleing my Call Duck eggs sunday i got all my fingers and toes crossed!

Sewin you are a hoot LOL

Well I like my books a little racy but no diagram please!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.