Alphabet Soup Anyone? Post Your "A" named Daylilies Today!!

Kannapolis, NC

Sorry. That's all I have photos of in the A list!

Kannapolis, NC

Lilydaydreamer: I really like the Apache War Feather. I'm adding it to my list as soon as I leave here.

Farmington, ME(Zone 4b)

Ancient Egypt

Thumbnail by hooked
Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

Wow, there are so many on this thread that I NEED!!...lol.. I think I am drawn to the bi-color ones or "blends" the most.

Here are some more A that I have.

Absolute Treasure

Thumbnail by floweringchild
Dayton, KY(Zone 6a)

Molly - Bachman named it after his Aunt - that is what they call her. LOL

Hemophobic - I too love the color pop on AWF. The dark anthers in combo with the white mid-ribs and edge make it visable all the way across the garden.

Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

Addie Branch Smith

Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

Agnes Of Glasgow

Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

Allen Wild

Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

Apple Pie Spice just kept on reblooming last year.

Nashville, TN

American Doll

Thumbnail by shive
Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

Arkansas Post

Nashville, TN

Ada May Musick

Thumbnail by shive
Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

Oh I forgot I had 'Addie Branch Smith' - It was new to me this year, so I hadn't made a photo folder for it yet.

Here's another shot of it.

Boy oh boy - great photos everyone, and some really gorgeous daylilies - my wish list is expanding, and we're still with the A's... Yikes.

Thumbnail by DaylilyDiva219
Kannapolis, NC

Just added two more to my wish list: Apple Pie Spice and Arkansas Post. Love rebloomers and I'm also drawn to the eyed DLs, as you can see from my trade list of haves.

Angie

Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

I have wanted American Doll for a while.
Is there a way to save this thread? If we're going to go thru the alphabet, it would be good to be able to refer to each list real quickly. Whenever I am on LA, before I bid I like to see another pic of it. These threads would be a great resource since they are already in alphabetical order. Anybody with computer savvy???

Judy

Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Floweringchild,
didnt we talk about a trade in spring? the reason i mention it is that i have American Doll and i am sure we could come to some sort of an arrangement! ;)

tracie

Chapin, SC(Zone 7b)

Judy,
I haven't done it but have seen where you can tag pages. Does anyone know what that's about?

Happy Birthday Judy!

Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

here is some info i found on "tagging" a thread, quote, pic. i have never done it myself. now that i know how, i will do it more often.

What is a tagged page?
Tagging a page is a way to save a shortcut link to lead you back to it for future reference. You can tag an entire thread, a specific post within a thread, or a photo. When you're at a spot you want to tag, look for the yellow folder in the upper right-hand corner. Click on it, then choose the word or phrase you want to use to "tag" it.

After you've selected the word or phrase you want to use to tag the page, you can check or uncheck the box to keep your tagged choices visible to others, or make them private for your own use.

Once you've tagged a page, you can get back to it via the My Tools tab.

hope this helps

tracie

Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Whoo Hoo! i did it! i went to the top of this page, clicked on the small yellow folder on the top right and the tagged page option came up. i named this one "Alphabet Soup "A" " and now it is saved under my tagged pages that i can access from my info page. wow, this will really help. there have many times that i have wanted to find something that i read before and couldnt. now, i could tag those items for future reference. :)

tracie

Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

GREAT!! That is great news about the tagging. I will try it myself.

Aggiegirl, I have several daylilies to send you in the spring that you said you wanted. I would love American Doll if you have extra.

Leslie, thanks for the birthday wish and the idea about tagging.. :)

Judy

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

GREAT to know how to tag threads - I was going to have to resort to the old-school copy/paste thing into Word or Excel. This will be so much simpler and faster.

Thanks!

Barb

Kannapolis, NC

Just started tagging a few pages myself this week.

Angie

Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

I have spent hours in the past looking for a certain thread. This is indeed great info!!

Madison, AL(Zone 7b)

MollyD: Love that Angus Pride. The midrib really looks sharp.

Lilydaydreamer: I tried for Apache War Feather on the LA but was out bid. Still looking for that one. Thanks for reminding me.

Nashville, TN

Awesome Applique

Thumbnail by shive
Nashville, TN

Acquire The Fire

Thumbnail by shive
Nashville, TN

Angelus Blue Skies

Thumbnail by shive
Nashville, TN

Abundant Ruffles

Thumbnail by shive
Nashville, TN

ADAMAS

Thumbnail by shive
Nashville, TN

Azure Violets

Thumbnail by shive
Effingham, SC(Zone 8a)

All American Tiger

Thumbnail by FLStu
Effingham, SC(Zone 8a)

Arabian Magic

Thumbnail by FLStu
Effingham, SC(Zone 8a)

Alien Encounter

Thumbnail by FLStu
Effingham, SC(Zone 8a)

Apricot Sparkles

Thumbnail by FLStu
Effingham, SC(Zone 8a)

Alakazam

Thumbnail by FLStu
Effingham, SC(Zone 8a)

Affair D'Amour

Thumbnail by FLStu
Effingham, SC(Zone 8a)

Adam Packin Hard (?) ................ it's Adam Packin----- , but I haven't corrected the pic and no longer remember the correct name :(

Thumbnail by FLStu
Effingham, SC(Zone 8a)

Awesome Candy

Thumbnail by FLStu
Effingham, SC(Zone 8a)

Aspasia

Thumbnail by FLStu
Poland, ME

Always Tomorrow

Thumbnail by Mainiac

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.