The Blather Stick Gathers No Moss...

Clarkson, KY

Howza boutit Y'all?! We were all celebrating JKJ's clean bill o' health and....blather, blather, blather

Thumbnail by grownut
(Zone 7b)

Yep it's time for a new stick and a new year lets get it going. YEEEEE HAAAA!!!!

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Hooray!!!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Try...78jcuo...ing....ipomijdfue89rue...to....ioji908^& ....type and do a dance of joy for JKJ...u)(^%*^lj...at the same time. whew ^_^ ^_^

Clarkson, KY

Dahls, I think the Cyrillic was easier to read...

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

snicker

(Tia) Norman, OK(Zone 7a)

Hey Sistah, so very glad all is well with you. That is the best news I have heard in a while. Now give that hurricane a big ole kiss and hug from Nanna.

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Who is the pretty mascot up there Grow? Cute!!!!

Clarkson, KY

Last hatch. Found a gift nest of eggs. Put in 18 -only 4 hatched due to 'bator trouble....think his one's male...

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Barred rock?? Looks like the one I had. Black with white dot on head.

Thumbnail by sewincircle
(Zone 7b)

Grow i thought you were Camera Challenged I did n't know it was Bater too LOL

Clarkson, KY

IIIIII make it a point never to list those things --too long and involved for anyone....lol.

BR cross, JM -the daddy was a black sex-link(BR-RIR), JG cross, momma was BR

(Zone 7b)

We could help with the bater thing if you would just ask us ^_^

Clarkson, KY

Basically it's too cheap to hold temp and to old for the humidity to stay stable -I think- I'm hoping to do a homemade 'bator like the stickie in a week or so...then you can bet I'll be on here begging!!

One of the styrofoam box 'bators that the eggs roll around in if your not really careful...

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

morning, i had a reaction to the antibiotics last nite. my feet and hands are very swollen

Oh no Kathy, hope you are doing better now. My daughter did that not to long back, had taken antibiotics all her life and then all of a sudden she now has a reaction.

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Oh dear JKJ!!! Are you okay??? I am not allergic to any meds.
You just never know!!!!

(Zone 7b)

Oh Jordan so sorry to hear that i hope you are okay.
I'm on my second round of antibiotics my infection has returned been in alot of pain.

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Gee you two! I will send out my healing prayers and thoughts to you both!
I'm on it! ....................................

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i've never been allergic to any medicine until now. the swelling is starting to go down

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

may i present my grandaughter hurricane pam, and her chicken tinytot

Thumbnail by jordankittyjo
Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

ding ding ding...My cuteness meeter just went NUTS!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

she's the chick of my heart

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

LOL I can see why!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i do feel sorry for the chicken at times

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Does she luv it to death?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

she just adores it. gonna give her a turkey as soon as i get eggs to hatch.

she sure is a doll baby. Kathy I do know how you feel, I want my "Normal" life back, well at least what I call Normal.

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Now this is cute!!!
I can't wait to see little Hurricane with the turkey. =0)

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Well aren't they just too cutieputootie together ^_^

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Wow.. that is an award winning picture Jordan!! She is absolutely darling.. what a beautiful expression too.. just a doll.

We have fallen into a "chicken gold mine". This guy we know, I have known him since he was a teenager he grew up on me and now has a family. Anyway, they just bought some land and there was a 50x50 metal barn and a HUGE chicken coop. The barn was blown down by a tornado last year, I dont know how big the coop is but Little Johnny said we can have it all. Plus rolls upon rolls of wire and bundles of shingles. Hubby went yesterday to get the trailer fixed hoping to get started today moving the buildings here.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

tina, thats great

Morning Kathy how is the lil bundle of joy doing? How are you feeling?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i'm tired and sore. the hurricane kicked my sore booby all nite. think it's time she sleeps in her own bed

ouch, I know how you feel. When Punk boy sleeps with me he does not know how to sleep still, he is upwards downwards sidewards. He is a little over 3 ft tall and can take up the whole king size bed.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

so does she. i need to make myself put her in her bed, but you know how that goes

Oh yea I do know, my kids didnt sleep with me and I just cant put him in his own bed with no one in there. I to am afraid he will wake up and I wont hear him.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

yep, so we go without sleep. the price we have to pay for being a grandma

yea the price but aint it grand!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.