Thumbnail by mittsy
Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Thumbnail by mittsy

Thumbnail by mittsy

Thumbnail by mittsy

64 Our last picture, hope you enjoyed them.

Thumbnail by mittsy
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Wow mittsy- wonderful tour. Those first few with the big brugs- now I know why people suffer for brugmansias
I'll take a pair of #16 begonia pots for my front door please. Thanks for all the pics, must have taken awhile to post. We are really shivering up here right now!

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Thank you mittsy for all your beautiful pictures of Longwood Gardens! They brought back wonderful memories of these gorgeous gardens spent with gardening friends.

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Mittsy, Thanks. It is always nice to see more Longwood pictures. Brings back the memories of our MidA trip last spring and the chance to say "now, I don't remember that, How did I miss it".

Glad you had the chance to visit it.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Thanks so much for the pics...my goal is to make it there once a season...real nice to see the lily ponds since when we were there they were just ponds with nothing in them.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh so beautiful, Thank you so much for posting them. Love the Water garden and Orchids especially. Loved all of them, I haven't been to Longwood for a while. So nice to see some beautiful gardens when the temps outside are sooo cold.

Central, VA(Zone 7b)

Mittsy, Such wonderful pictures. I used to live right down the street from Longwood, and never got there enough. Isn't that always the way. Also, as many times as I have been there, I don't think I ever made it over to the Italian Water Garden, so thank you for those pictures. I was there in late September, so I saw that same art glass exhibit of the pumpkins. Wish I owned one. I notice you don't have a picture of their pumpkin and squash exhibit at the Idea Garden or their pumpkin exhibit outside of Mr. DuPont's house. Maybe those were installed after you visited. I left my camera at the hotel (duh) so I didn't get pictures of those. They were unbelievable. Thanks for all your pictures--a real treat, and thank you for so patiently uploading all of them. Pam

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

I noticed those Art glass pumpkins and meant to say something about them too. Last summer I saw some very very much like that but much smaller. About 6 to 8 inches high. If you have more pictures of the others I'd love to see them.

There weren't any other glass items on display at the time we were there. I'd like to see them if anyone else has more pictures.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

mittsy,

Your pictures are wonderful! Brought back a lot of memories from out trip there. Of course--not all the same things were in bloom when we went....However--I recognized most of the places.

MUST go there more often.....Gita

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.