awww! they are very cute :]
dominique

Coushatta, LA

Thank you.

Coushatta, LA

This is my rabbit-Tiny posing

Thumbnail by TheAngelGirl
Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

So cute. Have you see the thread on the Northeast Forum about the rabbit?
Sandy

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

They are adorable!! We had a dwarf rex. Snowy (yup, he was white :D )
I loved that little guy. He would play tricks on me when I was cleaning his cage and he was off running around. He would steal the paper towels and tip the bucket of wood shavings. He cracked me up. I would turn around and he would kick up in the air and flip around. What a ham. I love your pics. Yes there is a cute story on the North east forum about a wild bunny that was rescued. Her name is Sophie. I had been reading along with it but have not in awhile.
Thanks for sharing.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Cute cute cute! I just love them. I had a dwarf rabbit, Thumper, who lived to be 14 years old.

Now we are waiting for any angora rabbit to come to the shelter. I would like to have one to add to my fibers for spinning.

Coushatta, LA

Wren101,Thank you,yes i seen it.Thanks Cody

Coushatta, LA

Sewincircle,Thank you.That was cute about what your rabbit would do.Did you keep it in the house?

This message was edited Jan 11, 2009 10:32 AM

Coushatta, LA

CMoxon,Thank you.Wow it lived a long time.They are fun to love on.I have a Netherland Dwarf her name is Gracie May,she will let you hold her like a baby.That last picture on the thread is her son Tiny he loves to pose,he is only about 1lb and 1/2 and he is ful grown.

Coushatta, LA

This is a list of all the Rabbits we have.
Netherland Dwarfs
Holland Lops
Mini Lops
Dwarf Hotots
Dutchs
Polishs
New Zealands
Smith Dwarfs-these are mixed breeds that a lady made.Here they go fast because they are sweet and loveable.

Here is a picture of a Smith Dwarf

Coushatta, LA

This is a picture of SnowWhites babies.

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Oh they are so small.
Yes, snowy was a house bunny, and George. Our other one that was not a dwarf. He was a big boy. They sure are fun!!!

Coushatta, LA

Yes they are Thank you .Are ever going to get anymore?This is a picture of Gracie May .

Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

I just saw your post on the NE Forum but I've got to tell you again: Awwww! Too cute. They really are adorable. Especially the Dutch. Love all the pics.

This message was edited Jan 11, 2009 12:29 PM

Coushatta, LA

This is a picture of peanut.Gracie May and peanut are the parents to my tiny above.

Coushatta, LA

Thank you so much,Saanansandy.

Clarkson, KY

Beautiful Babies, TRG!! I'd love to get to know bunnies better, I know some here have kept 'em but it's really nice to have the pics and cuties! I'd love to see how you house them? They look clean and happy -I tend to think in terms of coop or stall though. I'd love to see what you do and how they're set up for winter and, and...

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Peanut is adorable. I like the eyes!

Coushatta, LA

Grownut,we have them in cages that is hanging in our sheds off the ground.We change their water everyday and feed them everyday.When it is time for them to have babies we put nest boxes in their cages and put hay in there.If it is cold we put heat lamps on top of the cages for the babies because the hay and mama's hair isn't enough to keep the babies warm.You always have to keep rabbits under shade,they can not be out in the open sun in a cage because the heat will kill them so they always have to be under some type of shade.I will try to take a picture of the cages and post it.Thanks

Coushatta, LA

Thanks you so much Sewincircle.He is a little one like he son above he only weighs about 2lbs.

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

I like thje dwarfs the best. I did not know about the sun thing. I thought I was doing mine a favor by putting him in the window. Boy, I am glad he did not die from that! I would have felt awful. But I have air conditioning and fans. That may have made a difference. Ohh ya, he had a little house too to get into.
Anyway, thanks for all the great pics!!

(Zone 7b)

Hey Rose Girl I just posted my Jelly Bean i got over the Weekend shes Lion head x Dwarf and i bought 2 others 2 White Dwarfs with blue eyes.
I have a Dwarf male named June Bug he is Harlequin and has Blue Eyes and a Harleqiun Doe named Honey she is Lion head x Dwarf.
Mary Anne is Honeys Daughter shes lion head dwarf x dwarf and she Harlequin white and grey and has Blue eyes.
I want to breed white/grey Harleqiuns that look like marble and have blue eyes and continue breeding blue eyed white.
Heres my sweet bunny "Honey"

Thumbnail by Harmonyplace
Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

awww! cute! I just love the colors.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Honey is adorable. There is a lionhead for adoption at our shelter.

(Zone 7b)

Claire will you adopt the lion head?

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

I keep thinking about it. I had wanted to adopt an angora (when one shows up at the shelter) because I would like to mix in some of their fiber with my wool from the sheep and llamas. There are so many rabbits for adoption at the shelter. I wish I could adopt them all. I thought the lionheads got more fiber but I am definitely wrong about that.

Here is the lionhead.
http://www.arl-iowa.org/aspx/generalcontent.aspx?pid=1&PetTypeID=12

(Zone 7b)

dee dee dododummddumm got my fingers in my ears and not hearing about the cute bunnnyyyysss ddehummm

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

I won't tell you about all the rex bunnies there then, and the Flemish Giant.

(Zone 7b)

Claire theres a ringneck dove on there you just have to get that it can stay inside.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

I know, I saw it when I got Tarquin, the pigeon. I wanted to get them together but they said they tried putting them both in a large flight cage and Tarquin kept attacking the ringneck dove. :-(

So, I didn't get the dove.

(Zone 7b)

UH OH!! Now Jelly Bean is upset about all the bunnys and she said you should go get the dove and a bunny too.

Look deep into her eyes and you will want bunnys lots of bunnys

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

OMG Jelly Bean is too adorable. She is mesmerizing me!!

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Looking away!!!!!
For my own good!!!

(Zone 7b)

{{{You can'not escape look into her eyes and you will be mummering bunny i need a bunny}}}

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Pretending not to see you wittle cute bunny...oh ...I looked!!!!!!!!!!!

(Zone 7b)

Claire if i lived near you i would take the dove but unless you can mail it.....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.