got to love Michigan!!!!!

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Not sure Stacey, will have to see whats going on at the time :o)

Hastings, MI(Zone 5b)

Fairy
I have a pug too, a black pug she looks just like your pug too.
my pugs (I have 3), the black one is Miss Dottie and you
better call her that, because Miss dottie will tell you to! The
other two are fawns, and just don't have that Miss Dottie
attitude! LOL.
The picture is Miss dottie stretching, while wearing her
fancy frilled layered skirt in black. She has many clothes
and knows them all. she has hats, and coats too, and matching
coats for her and her friend Chloe.
Cosmo is our newest addiditon, he is one of Chloes puppies
and he is slowing beginning to be a slug just like any good pug.
Sher

Thumbnail by WigglyPaw
(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

How cute is Miss Dottie!! Ruby doesn't let us put clothes on her!!LOL WE tried a witches hat one halloween which lasted about 5 secondsLOL She doesn't mind collars, but that is about it-I am trying to talk DH into getting another one. Ruby was supposed to be mine-I picked her out and she was my Bday present, but she gravitated towards him right away. We were told that she is a silver pug-since she was about a year old she has been salt and pepper on the sides with a black stripe down the middle of her back, but she started 100% black with a small tuft of white fur on her chest...we love her and the cat-Ruby is 9-she was born 12/15/99. How old are yours and do you have more pics??

Hastings, MI(Zone 5b)

(((((((Gloria)))))))))))

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

okay so forget the rain its snowing !!!! I need some SUN VITAMINS
Gloria ;0)

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

I think it stopped raining for now wow we got a lot of it The doves are cooing I haven't heard that in a long time sounds so nice could it be that they know something we don't??? ;0)
Gloria

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Its 7:30 am here and snowing like crazy.......We had a ton of rain last night and when I woke up this morning, I could see black top........inside of a hour, the ground is covered in snow.....grrrrrrrrrrrrr......I hate winter!!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

7:30 here and snowing here too-The ground is covered with a new trace of snow! Rained all nite and i have a lake in the yard and a river in the basement!!
If it gets cold going to have one heck of a ice rink!!! bring your skates everyone!!! I will make the hot chocolate

Is it spring yet??

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

Rained (downpoured!!) yesterday. Melted the snow (but not all of it), but froze overnight. Talk about skating rinks!! I am going skating with the car in a bit!

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

We got the rain and then the snow this morning too. The dogs absoultely HATE going out when it's raining. Poor things. Joey caught wind of the rabbit who is living under my deck and took off after him. The rabbit squeezes through the fence with no problems. Joey wouldn't give up. Poor guy was soaked by the time he gave up and came in the house. We had to towel him off. Juliet is smart. She just stands by the door and squats and pees and rushes back in. :) She's such the little lady.

We have a LOT of water out in those fields. I just hope we get a S-L-O-W thaw come spring so we don't flood bad. Deann, I saw in the paper about the Whitney Drain project going bad. Is that causing more flooding at your house? What a mess they seem to have made of the whole thing. Makes you wonder if any of those engineers really know what they're doing.

I'm thinking about cleaning out my closet today...............emphasis on THINKING. ha ha ha

Have a great day everyone!

Brenda

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

what a change its so cold now not bad driving when I went to work this morning but when I got to work the store was flooded from all the rain it came in under the door man what a mess I had to clean up be for we opened!!! ;0(
Gloria

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Yes a mixed bag of weather around Plainwell also. Raining, sunny, "warmer", frost. But that is March for you right? In like a lion out like a lamb. But no plants up yet! Have a great weekend. Ronna

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

It's snowing here in AuGres. Off and on. Right now it's a slow snow with flakes gently drifting down. The sun is shining though so that makes it seem warmer. It was very cold last night and I think it's still cold. I know it got down to at least 11.Have no idea how low it got after I fell asleep. I wish it would warm back up to 40 again. That was nice while it lasted. :)

I made some homemade beef/vegetable soup yesterday with cornbread and have enough leftover to do it again today so I won't have to cook. I am going to give mom a perm and shower. That should take up a few hours. I'll be so glad when I can be outside doing something. I'm tired of being in the house.

Gloria, sorry about your flooded workplace. I hope it doesn't get worse when the real spring thaw comes with the rains. Maybe they should invest in some sandbags ??

Have a great weekend everyone.

Brenda

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Wow Gloria. Are things good at the store now? What store do you work at? I worked at a Kmart for 19 years. Any who so many people who have never had problems with flooding are having lots of problems now. Wierd huh? Well hows the weather around the great state of Michigan. Very sunny today for us Plainwellians today! Still no car for me yet. Still under the repair list! Have a great evening! Ronna

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Hi Ronna got the water mopped up for now I told those guys that the new drive was not going to work but I'm JUST A GIRL @%#&**% well its not woorrrkkking
sorry about the car I hate that I cut meat in a small market in Edenville
Gloria

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

say it's supposed to be 47 tomorrow for my area I can live with that!! woo hooo...I hope sunny to...I'll have to go scoop some poop outside though...
small land mines though...no cow paddies here ^_^

can't wait to hear all the birds singing!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

I love to hear them too the Doves are cooing in the a. m, now sooo cool
Gloria

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Any crocuses or anything coming up in any ones yards yet. I have a few coming up. No blossoms yet though. Detheo its suppose to be nice here tommorrow also.... I have friday off and suppose to rain. I have a family friend furneral to go to. Still did not know he was so sick. Nice man. We used to go cammping with there family when we were all younger. They had three daughters and adopted five other children.. Fun to be with. Very loud and funny. You could hear hm talking way acrossed a store and you knew immediatley that it was Emerson! Im sure his wife will really miss him. And everyone else. Well keep up the good work Gloria, its sure is hard to go to work when you do not like the job!!! I know. Have a great week. Ronna

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

I love to hear the singing birds in the morning also. Sometimes they would wake up my son. He would not be to happy!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Oh I like my job its the contracter that ticked me off I do love it when I'm right though
Gloria

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Contractor? Is the store getting remodeled? Or is he the owner???

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

lol no they were repaving the drive last fall and I said the grade was all wrong so I guess they get to do It over this year ;0)
Gloria

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Sure sounds like it if its flooding the store! How the weather in everyone neck of the woods today. GEORGEOUS here in Plainwell!!! To bad I had a funeral to go to! Ronna

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Ronna sorry about the funeral I 'v had to many of them in the last few months ;0(
it was just wonderful here to day to bad I had to work I hope its as nice tomarrow cuz I have the week end off and lots to do
have a good night
Gloria

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

I have this coming up weekend off and so far the weather is looking pretty good. I have to go look at dresses with my daughter for the Brides Maids. Sound like fun huh? NOT. Would rather be looking and working in the yard! (Just kidding Keri). Ronna

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.