hi, friends- Seen rosemary 'christmas' trees at nurseries?

West Pottsgrove, PA(Zone 6b)

Yes, it will soften the blow when something really goe$ wrong.
I think the frozen rain played a part - they may have gotten it to open sooner but the ice prevented it.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Ha, The drivers side door on the explorer is broken, you can't open it from the outside. When you drive the car all the other doors automatically lock. Which means that everyone keeps leaving the car running with the keys in it and then can't get back in. Josh, Jamie and Ric have done this REPEATLY. They go to hook up the trailer, or move the car, let it sit there running, get out and shut the door, hook up the trailer or come in the house and then can't get back in. IT's happened so often to all three of them that it is becoming a family joke.

NORTH CENTRAL, PA(Zone 5a)

I now have a small fortune in spare keys. I now have to make three mistakes to get locked out of my wheels. One in pocket book, one under a rock in the driveway wall, one on the wife's key ring and another in the house. This should make me idiot proof. :)

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

LOL

Whenever I announce that something is now idiot proof, my dad likes to remind me, "Oh, but sugar... you aren't just any idiot!"

4 keys in different places does sound pretty good. I used to wire a spare key behind my bumper, in a place that I couldn't actually see but could find by feel because I knew it was there.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

I gave Ric one of those magnetic key boxes just the other day. I knew we had one around here some where and found it in my sewing drawer holding pins. LOL

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Chuckle all of you. I am in da club of extra keys etc. I have to be really careful; my van has one of those microchip keys. I've already lost one. Spares cost about a hundred bucks + you have to get it at the dealer.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

I remember finally giving a spare to my dad...seemed the safest way to ensure getting into my car. Sure he was pleased to have that burden....never complained though...he's amazing.

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

I lose keys so often that I buy keyringers (www.keyringer.com). Pitiful. I actually have one attached to my wallet. I'm not kidding!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.