Rainbow's End

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Today was rainy, and damp. Stayed inside. Happened to glance out the front window, had to get the camera and go out side. Pictures do not do this rainbow justice, but here they are anyways.

Thumbnail by ladygardener1

Middle

End

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

That is just beautiful, Lady!

Thanks Stormy, it made my day after a rotten week, surprises in nature really can lift my spirits.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Ditto for me too, Lady. I hope next week is better for you.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

What a pretty rainbow! I also saw a lovely rainbow yesterday after the storm, but didn't have my camera in the car to take a picture. At least I enjoyed it as I was driving.

I don't have my camera in the car, I have kicked myself many times for lost shots. Today it is snowing, "Lake Effect" starting. Huge fluffy flakes right now.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Lady, I'm jealous. I love to watch snow. I keep reminding myself to try to get in the habit of taking the camera with me. Haven't done it yet.

Stormy, Just for you, Taken at 9:15 pm. I opened the back door and got a shot of falling snow.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

OOOH! That's pretty. I can almost smell it!!!!! Thanks, Lady

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Awesome pics.

Next Morning, Stormy, how's this for snow!!
We also had some thunder and lightning last night.

Side yard and water garden.

Tree that just last week was covered with yellow leaves.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Wow, That's beautiful Lady. It's sunny and gorgeous here today, finally stopped raining and blowing.

Heavy snow weighting down these branches, in summer I can't reach these. OK at 5ft 1 1/2, thats now saying much. LOL

No rainbow today!

With zoom, neighbors across the street, love the little pine tree and dog house.

With zoom, bushes on the other corner heavy with snow.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ohhhhh lovvvveee those pics. After nasty weather Fri into Sat. I caught sight of a rainbow in the late afternoon...sadly I was driving and unable to "click" and drive at the same time. I guess I just don't multi-task well...LOL

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Thanks, ladygardner. I didn't think to look for one here after that wild storm on Saturday. Have you gotten your car back? and aches of the accident gone? we hope.

Surprises in nature are nice. ^_^ My house interior doe not give me nice surprises. It gives me dust/fur balls. ; ^(

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Lady, Yesterday the sky was so beautiful. Very dark almost black heavy clouds on one side with clear bright open skies on the other.
Should have gotten a few pictures. Yours are beautiful.
Looks like a winter wonderland at your house this morning. I'm not ready for snow here yet but am looking forward to some later this year.

Sally, thanks for your concern. I did $3,000 + worth of damages. Car may be done by Friday.
I had to go for my regular 3 month bone scan for the cancer. So I called my oncologist to see if she wanted to have some x-rays of my right side since I was sore there and the cancer showed some rib involvement on that side. The x-rays came back no damage, but the bone scan report now shows some involvement on the other side. Oncologist requested the pictures so she can personally review them. I guess sometimes whoever reads the scans interpert them differently, there can be a very small area that is hard to determine what it actually going on.
I am feeling good just dreading getting behind the wheel again.

C & H, glad you enjoy the pictures. Now where can I send this snow to?
I've seen enough! LOL

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Send it my way, Lady!!!

Gladly Stormy. I don't know where we are dumping the snow now. Use to dump it in Lake Erie, but that has stopped. To many pollutants in the snow off the streets.
When the snow piles get high it is had to see oncoming traffic at intersections or pulling out of parking lots. So they bring in heavy front loaders and dump trucks to hull it away.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Give me another 2 weeks and I'll be ready. LOL
On second thought maybe another month by that time Jen will have had her baby so no drives to the hospital on snowy streets.

Holly, My daughter was born Nov. 21 (won't tell you the year) lol. We brought her home in our VW bug, this was before infant car carriers. Hubby had to help me into the house with her so I wouldn't slip on the snow and drop her.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Wow, what pretty snow, I'm not ready for it yet!!!

I'm glad youre feeling good. Yes, I would be nervous with driving again too. Deep breaths would be in order.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Ha! Jen, I see that snow is moving your way tomorrow!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

They're calling just for flurries here but I don't believe anything until I look out my window, they always seem to get the weather wrong here.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Chris - when will your Oncologist get back to you after doing her read of the x-rays? Prayers headed your way.
Hugs!!

Chantell, I have an appointment with her next Wed. So we will decide on a plan of action. She will be gone most of December going to seminars so I'm sure if she hears of anything new that may help she will consider it for my treatment plan.
I did get my blood draw today for tumor marker testing, that will give her another piece of the puzzle.
Thank you, for your concern and the hugs.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Chris: Sending my concern & (((((hugs))))) too!

Shirley, Thank you. I will let you all know what happens Wed.

To all who read this: I don't mind answering questions if anyone is curious, I fell knowledge is power and if my experience will help people understand breast cancer better or help one person avoid it with early detection then I have done my job.
{{{{{Group Hug}}}}}

Not only do you hang in there, you climb that damb branch, watch the butterflies and Meow!
^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Had my first mamo 2 wks ago, don't know what the big deal is, very uncomfortable but doesn't last long. Early detection is the key, right?

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Chris - glad to hear you say that...I've never been one to ignore the "elephant" in the room - I've always been concerned and despite sometimes going a while in between asking - I care. Good for you and doc to stay on top of it!! Sounds like ya'll are a great team!! Hugs!!

Sally, I like that, might have to quote you on that one!

Jen, good for you! I really get angry when I hear women whine about how much a mamo hurts, after all I been through, the boob squeeze is nothing! And now when I get the mamo on the left side they really flatten it, and take lots of views. Early detection is very good, also self exams. If you have a history of BC in your family, ask you Dr. about a Breast MRI. I found my lump myself, but there was another area in the same breast that the mamo did not pick up. The breast MRI found that and a third area that was questionable. The third area was so small that they never did come to a definite conclusion. Oh! I also go to a Breast Center, that is all they deal with, breasts. If any of you Ladies have one in your area I would recommend you getting your Mamo's there.
Chantell, you could say I am not an ostridge with my head in the sand. LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.