CLOSED: Fall Frenzy Piggy Swap #3

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

OK -- my White Pincushion are gone.

I'll try to update later .. I'll have some add ons... misc items that i have 1 packet of.
Mostly seeds i was given too much of.

Browns Mills, NJ(Zone 6b)

Robynsnest...
They have a maroon sheen to them. Really pretty. I have 3 different columbine for you too.

frausnow... They hit your mailbox 3 times? Is it a car or kids in the area playing mailbox baseball. I've seen the damage they can do. And they usually hit a mailbox over and over. My FIL's neighbor had enough of it so he put a smaller mailbox and cemented in a larger mailbox and found the shattered bat on the ground. Never had a problem again, though I'm sure it's not legal :-0

Springfield, IL(Zone 5b)

Seandor, can I try some of your glad corms?

I am trying so hard to not look..but I can't resist..too many neat plants, so few places left to put them;)

Simpsonville, SC(Zone 7b)

Hi all you piggies ;)

I've posted my list on the lists thread, meager as it looks compared to some of the rest!

I've been browsing, and tempted by everyone! Here is what I've found that I can't resist, if possible... you each should have dmails also.

Danita - Iris Tectorum, Ruellia Brittoniana, Salvia Coccinea

Tuink - Anemone Hupehen 'Bowles', Aquilegia 'Green Apples', Echinacua 'alba', Knautia Macedonica, Mandevilla laxa, Papaver Rupifragum, Papaver Paeoniflorum 'purple passion', Pelargonium 'pinto salmon'

Lala-Jane - Gaillardia 'Razzle Dazzle', Verbena mix

Artemis - papaver 'Blue Bread seed'

Gemini-Sage - Zinnia Profusion cherry, Salvia Coral Nymph

Starlight - African Daisy, Pink Columbine, Portulaca, Mixed Poppy, Stock

Heavinscent - Aristolochia Elegance

meredith79 - Scarlet Monkey Flower, Phlox maculata

Robynznest - Tall Garden Phlox mix, Salvia Coral Nymph

Lebug - Bells of Ireland

Frausnow - Gerbera Mix

Oink Oink...

MamawK, I have your requests noted!

Browns Mills, NJ(Zone 6b)

Starlight.... If you still have them..
the pink and white ladyslippers please :-)

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

OK -- I've updated my Lists.

if you know you have requested seeds from me, double check that you are listed under said seed
[I dont wanna forget anybody]

towards the bottom of my post, I have added some new seeds. These are seeds that i have gotten in trade and am passing on the extras.

Terese -- who is finally done 'baggin -N- taggin'

Ugggggg -forgot the link
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=5785206

This message was edited Nov 14, 2008 11:59 PM

's-Gravenhage, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Seandor, can I get:
Convulvulus blue enchantment
Nasturtium empress of india
Nasturtium carribean cocktail
PJetunia sunlight
Phlox drummondi
White salvia
Yvonnes Salvia
Viola cornuta
Nepeta cataria white
Monarda
Veronica gentianoides

Frausnow, can I get:
Cockscomb
Coreopsis lanceolata
Lagerstroemia
Clematis
Pampas grass

KL Stuart, can I get:
Texas star hibiscus
Hibiscus disco belle
Cosmos ladybird
Yellow Morning Glory
Monarda

Please?

Trenton, MI(Zone 5b)

If there is still a spot open, I would like to participate.

Edmond, OK(Zone 7a)

Danita - may I please have your Salvia coccinea ‘Forest Fire’. early morning oinking!

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

OK I've added LuAnne and kl's additions as well as some echies for Neal.

Ilove: I see you've got hardy hibiscus on your want list. Shall I tag some for you?

Frausnow (JoAnn): I see that you have Gerbera Daisies on your list. Have you grown them from collected seed in the past? I've tried them a couple of times with no success and was told by others that collecting viable seed can be pretty tricky. Given their cost at the nursery I'd love to grow them from seed, but as my trough fills up my seed-starting area has all but diminished. LOL. Have you any advice for me?

(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

HEY SHARON!!!! I am sure that Star or critter will be on today to let you know if there are any spots left;)

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Ok, got break in the rain for a little bit. Toofewanimals, yep we have room. Welcome aboard. Wil send ya dmail in a second incase ya haven't seen this yet.

Glad to see all us piggies, enjoying themselves and fattening themselves up .

Frausnow... I think I may have a few Thumbergia seed s left too, haven't got into that box yet. I know I had I think the mixed colored ones and also the I call apriot/rosey shades too. If I find em wil let ya know.

Got dmails caught up! Wohooooooo.

I think aloto of us from last years swap got alot of extra things put into our boxes at the end form leftovers and such. We got lots of other folks who can use them instead of them just sitting and going bad, so I don't think anybody going to be upset if they get re-offered up.

I must admit I was a bit dissapointed last year when I got my box not to find two tons of soil and a handy man squished in there amoung allthe seed packets to do the work for me. ; ) Getting the seeds is the easy part. LOL : )

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

Morning Ladies. I was just updating all my lists and my copies of lists too, LOL. Yesterday I had everyone's baggies up to speed, but it looks like I'd better spend an hour topping off everyone's troughs too. I'm really trying to stay on top of this so when it's time to send the seeds off I'm not complete pulling my hair out.

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Oh I a happy piglet this morning, just saw where I did make it for some of the yellow scabiosa. Wonder if I can still do the jig? (snort)

Edmond, OK(Zone 7a)

Starlight - are you talking about Apricot Smoothie, Raspberry Smoothie Thunbergia???? I would never yell at you but I've been trying to find the Raspberry variety all year to no avail....had given up that it no longer exists. :-( If you had some seeds I would SQUEAL!! hee hee

Morning-

Star-looking on your list, I saw the Ladybug seeds...it said there was a link, but I didn't see one, but I did find them after some searching....can I have some please??

http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/depts/hort/consumer/poison/Abruspr.htm

Oh-and Ella-I couldn't get my Tidy tips to grow for nothin last year-what was your secret??

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Fairy...I just put mine on some seed mix and didn't cover with vermicultie or soil. Just let them lay on top of soil and put in a baggy, they took me about aweek and a half to tostart sprouting and came up irregular. I started mine inside.

Maybe the link for th eLadybug got pulled, cuz it was a link to somebody who a memeber vendor, but ws the only site I sw with really good pics. Sorry about that. Wil mark ya down for some. : )

Cheles.. Ya that it. it had a smoothie in the name, but not sure which one. I got alot of seeds to get through yet, but wil tell ya who all I have in them soon as I get to them. : )

Off to add some mroe to have list.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Lala, that's a great idea to have baggies underway already! I might do the same (after I enjoy my weekend, LOL)... any that are not yet packed I'll just put on an index card list in the bag. That should make for easier packing!

TooFewAnimals, welcome! I see you already posted a list, too.. *cheering & oinking* because you've got a couple that I'd love to try... Dianthus 'Microchip' (I've got this one out front and love it, but seeds from it seem to be sterile, or at least they haven't grown for me) and Malvus sylvestris 'Mystic Merlin'.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Frausnow, is your balloon flower really purple? I've only seen them in blue and white... I would *love* to add purple ones to my garden... please?

I will post my full list this weekend after I clean, sort and count...

Tuink, can I have please:
Agastache Pink Pop
Geum Flora Plena
Salvia sclarea-both
Salvia transylvania
Salvia Nemerosa
Salvia Coral Nymph

Cheles-can I have please:
snaps, and zinnia profusion white

Hevinscent-can I have white yarrow please

Critter-reminding about the Hot Basil and Bovillian Rainbow Pepper please ma'am

Seandor-may I please have Pink Yarrow

Lea-Salpiglossis, hardy pink Milkweed please ma'am

RATHERB-your links don't work-just FYI....if you go into the original post you got that from, you have to go to "edit" before copying and pasting to get working links....

BTW-am missing lists someplace-I went to the thread Critter posted and didn't see everyone's there and have seen some requests here from peeps that I didn't see a list for-I am again confuddled;)LOL

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Fairy.. Some of the lists are stil on page one and maybe begining of page two of the swapthreads, where folks havent had time to get them changed over yet. So check there too, incase ya missed something good. : )

Where is that page??

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/editpost.php?pid=5776685
There ya go Fairy. I in th eprocess of moving and delteting mien from there now.

Two few... Can I have one purple petunia and I have a blue and a white bacopa for you.

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Here ya go Fairy:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/923393/

Tuink and ILove - I got your requests and marked them for you!

Too FewAnimals - I'd like Orage Oriental poppy, Marigold Sweet Cream, Ageratum, Malva Sylvestris and Fritillaria if you have them please :)

Oink Oink!!

Southeastern, NH(Zone 5b)

I was surprised at how quite the piggies were this morning - then I realized I never hit watch on the new thread!! Glad I figured it out before I got too behind!! : )

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

LOl.. I did the same thing Meridith with havign to go off line. back to movign more plants in. Uggggggg

Star-yours goes to an edit post.....

Gemini-yours goes to the list I was on this am while ya'll were still snoozing!!LOL I was looking for those that haven't posted on that thread....

Trenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Fairy just told me how to hyperlink posts here at Daves, so I'm giving it a shot.
Here is my list of haves and wants:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=5793212

Thanks Sharon!!

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Ah, I see. I'm just waiting till those get moved over, eyes cross going back looking for them, lol.

I just realized I should have California poppies this spring! Anyone got those?

I had some this last year and got some of the seeds collected-I LOVED them!!! THey were not real tall and I had them at the base of my Queen of the prairie and purple Cleome-looked SOOO good!!! An they have such a light foliage!!

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

I just added Kniphofia uvaria Red Hot Poker from parent of 'Flamenco' to my have list

Deborah

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

AND...I'm about to add Red Corn Poppy, Papaver rhoeas.

Also added:
Salvia coccinea Scarlet Sage (bulk purchased seeds)
Desmanthus illinoensis Illinois Bundleflower

This message was edited Nov 15, 2008 10:24 AM

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Holy Cow -- things are flying this morning.... I've gotten in a very bad habit of staying up late, so i've been sleeping til almost 9 or so.

Just go thru all the Dmail ... glad to see there were no duplicates asked for...

i have to go update again...

Gone are the Nicotiana and Borage.

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Awesome, Fairy! They're so delicate looking but tough plants.

Cordeledawg, I'd love some red corn poppies! My leach field needs to be overflowing with poppies :-)

Neal-I traded for a couple more colors, so it will be the yellow and some apricot and orange ones along with the Pink QOTP and the purple Cleome:)

Stacey

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.