Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

I've got sunshine...

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Can't have too much yellow...

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Speaking of color...not a leaf but Chloe helped me collect pods...Purple People Eater Pods...LOL And LOOK she matches... ^_^

Thumbnail by Chantell
Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Chantell, what lovely photos and Chloe is such a doll baby. Love the Shirley Temple curls.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ahhh Chris - thank you....I know ya'll are past the peak for PA but...any fall photos?

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

I really missed taking pictures this fall, guess I was too busy with bringing in the plants and cleaning out the garden and Dr. appointments. I was meaning to get a picture of the tree across the street from the office, it turned a golden color and just was out of this world when the late afternoon sun shone it.
This was a picture of the tree outside my house taked in Oct when we got our first dusting of snow.
Last night we got more snow and sleet, the roads were not very good, I spun out on my way to work and ran the car into a hill on the side of the road, I got to work, called DH, the Ins. company and then the collision center, took the car over for them to have a look at it and they had me leave it there. Said I should not be driving it. Good thing the boss will be out of the office on vacation , we will not be seeing patients till next Tuesday, so I can stay home. I know I'll be sore tomarrow where the seatbelt went under my arm but thankfully I am ok. Just got the car this April, so I am just sick about it.

This message was edited Nov 10, 2008 10:35 PM

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

OMG - so glad you're ok...that's just plain scary!!! Please take care of yourself....very pretty pic btw!!!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

aw, lady--what a bummer. I hope you're not too sore.
My pics are on other comp.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

I have a few to post Chantell, Here is one to match that sweet adorable Chloe. How is she doing with that new baby sister?
This was taken at Jen's house yesterday, just me and Lily Bug out raking leaves. LOL

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

This one is from raking at Mom's house. Loved the colorful leaves against the dark green ivy.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

One more view from my yard.
There is and old hedgerow next to our property and when the new neighbors took out a section of it I wasn't too pleased as I liked my privacy then I noticed what a wonderful view I had gained.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS

Brilliant red- winged sumac at Kinder Park

Thumbnail by sallyg

Beautiful poison ivy

Thumbnail by sallyg

Bud already expanding on mahonia, for winter bloom.

Thumbnail by sallyg

Trying to get a little creative- redbud leaf on black.

Thumbnail by sallyg
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

I love em'....great shots!!! Isn't it amazing what you can find once you start lookin'...I know the pups weren't too appreciative that I kept stopping...LOL And those eyelashes are killers...what a cutie-pie!!!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Here is my little Oak seedling, It came along when Ric got the White Birches and even tho I keep cutting it off it keeps coming back. LOL
Sure looks pretty red leaves against the white bark.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.