Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Fall 2008 Show us your leaves..., 1 by ladygardener1

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ladygardener1

In reply to: Fall 2008 Show us your leaves...

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Fall 2008  Show us your leaves...
ladygardener1 wrote:
I really missed taking pictures this fall, guess I was too busy with bringing in the plants and cleaning out the garden and Dr. appointments. I was meaning to get a picture of the tree across the street from the office, it turned a golden color and just was out of this world when the late afternoon sun shone it.
This was a picture of the tree outside my house taked in Oct when we got our first dusting of snow.
Last night we got more snow and sleet, the roads were not very good, I spun out on my way to work and ran the car into a hill on the side of the road, I got to work, called DH, the Ins. company and then the collision center, took the car over for them to have a look at it and they had me leave it there. Said I should not be driving it. Good thing the boss will be out of the office on vacation , we will not be seeing patients till next Tuesday, so I can stay home. I know I'll be sore tomarrow where the seatbelt went under my arm but thankfully I am ok. Just got the car this April, so I am just sick about it.

This message was edited Nov 10, 2008 10:35 PM