WREATH & ARRANGEMENT SWAP NOW OPEN

(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

Do you like to bathe in the cranberries too??;)

Cindy said she would do anything-she even makes tarts for the burners, tealights and votives:)

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

Well I am not telling! Joking--if I find any cranberry scented products--yes but mostly I use lavender!!! That is my other favorite scent.

(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

Morning All,

OK candle info.............I do multiple wicks, layered colors and scents, and unusual containers. I've even made a abaloney shell candle. I want to make any and all kinds of candles. In the future I'm going to be making shaped candles in bowls like Hot Fudge Browines with Ice cream, smores, margaritas or so many. The molds are very expensive but will last for years.

Cindy

Oh my, oh my!!! You heard our plea--you are wonderful Sistah!!! How you doing today? Do you have any cranberry scents?

Not on hand but can order them, there are over 600 scents that I can buy,plus I've been mixing my own. Like Kim/Dimmer, I made her Pink Flamingo, it was fresh squeezed oranges and cherry mixed. You ladies are helping me build my scent collection LOL but Thank You. I told Rick I need a bigger craft room. So we are getting a shed to put junk in out of spare bedroom then gonna knock out the wall and make my craft room 22' long nad 10' wide, that ought to be a big enough room.

I'm hanging in there, I missed my Bucky not sleeping on the floor next to my side of the bed last night.

Cindy-it will only be beig enough for a short period-you will eventually gorw out of it!!LOL

You think, lol Rick just shakes his head.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Seems like we always need more cupboard space, more shelves, more room!!!
Do we need to clean out? NOT! I think Marion has been cleaning for a while now. How you doing on that Marion, you done yet? I think she had donated enough to charities to last awhile! Did you get reciepts, you can write it off??? LOL
Good luck Cindy, sending you more {{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}
LK

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Well, Cindy, good luck hun!!
Kel just got through with our sun room, and I told him that now I'm ready for a sewing room, which is separate from the craft corner which will be in the sun room which by the way is also for the plants so he could have HIS workshop back.. and I could have my dining table...
follow me so far?

Clear as mud Jaye. LOL

Linda Kay, I sure did get receipts. Not quite finished--still have boxes to go through. I am going through 44 years plus of goodies or junk as I am discovering in some boxes. I think the people who helped me pack to move packed some things I had put aside for others. Well off the go. BTW, you are going to be the recipent of some of my clutter!! Then we will see who laughs last? ROFLOL

Cindy, sounds good about your room. Hang in there, it will improve slowly but surely. Then you know that I am sure.

Ferndale, AR(Zone 7b)

Cindy, it will always hurt, but it does get better. I still cry thinking of Buddy and Sugar, but can also tell funny stories about them with fond memories. Would never trade the pain of losing them for not having those years of unconditional love.

(Audrey) Dyersburg, TN(Zone 7a)

Cindy, I got the package today!!! I've never seen acorns like that before! I thought they were pecans, at first! Thank you, I'll incorporate them in my wreath!
Did you make the bootees? I really like them! I hatye to put them on my dirty carpet! They sure will feel good on these cold nights!
My PC's tired again! It's doing typos!
I'd been putting varnish on some pinecones and magnolia seeds from Ala. Also more tiny acorns, and assorted seeds from Ala., when I got your package! This is gonna look great!

Audrey, sounds like you need to open the windows and get some fresh air, with that varnish!!!
LOL
Linda Kay

LK, I already had a bad headache before I started on that! My sugar dropped this morning and it always makes me sick. That's when I got a headache. If it doesn'r stop, I'll take a pain pill, but I don't want to, I'm nauseus, too. I did go out to the Drug store to get my new diabetic shoes, so I got a little fresh air. I had a window open till it got to hot!

Do you have candy in the house for when your sugar drops, or some juice? Please be careful.
LK

Audrey, no I didn't make the booties. I asked my mom to make them. Remember, I think it was when LK started receiving different socks you and Stacey were talking about knitted slippers and you both had said that you wanted some. I like to wear them too, but I can't anymore because of my bad feet. They can be washed, so WEAR 'EM, lol...........

Yea what about some orange juice and add some sugar.

I just eat anything I can find! This morning I ate half a ham sandwich, a small itty bitty can of pork'n'beans and some dill pickles. Then 2 cream drops. I think eating those things is what made it drop in the first place!

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Audrey, which kind of diabetic are you? Your body makes too much sugar or does produce enough? Do you monitor your glucose?

OOOHHH You Ladies are going to LOVE this site

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/shop/decor-furnishings/index.cfm?cm%5Ftype=gnav

I received their catalog in the mail today and had to show you those weaths.

Those are beautiful, and pricey. Yeow! Looks like were in the wrong business?
LK

Glenview, IL

Woohoo...I went shopping for items on my list! Ahhh, poking fingers together, deep in thought...
Almost time to create! Finally getting it together...LOL and having fun too.

Big Hugs Cindy (((((H)))))

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Those wreaths are pretty. I've not heard of a bay leaf wreath before. Were those artificial?

No, they are fresh or I should say freeze dried.

I only look at other arrangements when I am stuck-I don't want to make them like any others, so only when I get some of it done and am stuck part of the way through and need help to finish it off....

Morning everyone.
I have mine done, and I finally got a couple of boxes taped together, so I think it is ready for the post office. I will get it out in a few days, as soon as I can get the truck from hubby!
LK

Greetings all!! Where is the coffee--our pot emptied to quickly this morning.

Deborah, you can use the bay leaves you buy at the grocery store. Can be expensive but it can be done.

Linda Kay, are you trying to make the rest of us feel bad? Good idea taping 2 boxes together. I think I am going to do that with mine. Had to put the work into them and then arrive squished.

Sending a hug Cindy!!!

Deb, my sugar is supposed to be under control! I'm Type 2. My body doesn't use sugar right. I take meds. daily. Oh well, I feel better today!

Here is a fresh pot of coffee for you! Enjoy!
Morning ladies!
LK

I've been working on my buddy's wreath! It's so pretty, I want one just like it!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I cannot look at the glue gun anymore!!!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

and it's not even being used for the floral arrangement yet :*(

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Mine is boxed and labeled ready to go. Oh I'm shvering in my boots that it arrives at my sistahs (or nieces) unharrmed or squished.

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Mine's finished... but I can't seem to find a box big enough for it...
I think I'm going to have to do like LK, and make one out of putting two boxes together...

BUT first... I've got to get this bag made for DSD... so I can get it to the PO tomorrow too...

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

I bought a large box for an arrangement I made someone too from the post office. It is 20"x20"x20". Then for the swap, I used the outer box that my sewing machine box came it. It was perfect. I this after I had gone to fish out two boxes from behind the Dollar General store's breakdown cardboard bin in the back of their store. I still may have to use a make-shift for another project by taping these two together. We'll see how big the project turns out.

I have a red bay tree for the Giant Swallowtails host plant but it isn't big enough to collect leaves for a wreath yet. When it is big enough I just hope I remember this sight to be about to reproduce that picture for a bay leaf wreath. I did bookmark the sight. Only problem, someone could use my bookmarked sites as a google site there are so many listed. lol

Off to clean up all the bits and pieces of leftover arrangements scattered throughout the house! BBL

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

LOL... I lost something small this morning in my craft room... had to sweep up the stuff from making the wreath to find it... meant to sweep last night when I finished, but put it off till this morning. Had I swept last night, I wouldn't have missed the little pin I was missing...

Ok, that didn't make sense... sorry.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

It does LK. Been through that too.. :D We do need little elf-helpers don't we?

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Back to cleaning my craft rooms! That's includes the laundry, breakfast, kitchen, dining, den, and sunroom, ROOMS ARE STRUNG AND STROWED.

Glenview, IL

ROFLOL...Straightened, notice I didn't say the C word, yesterday before going shopping. My kitchen has turned into temporary work space because there is no room on craft table, and sunroom has turned into laundry because there is no space on anytable....Where's that elf he needs to visit my house.

I got my box mailed out today. It should arrive in about 2 or 3 days. It's going north!
LK

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.