plants for postage

Flora, IN(Zone 5a)

ALL PLANTS GONE TO NEW HOMES THANK YOU
It is about to frost here and I have more plants than room .
Some cuttings :
dragon wing begonia -pink
kalanchoe 3-4 different types
walking iris -blue/ white
coleus
perellia (a coleus look a like)
and a couple unknown pictured below

This message was edited Oct 28, 2008 10:01 AM

Thumbnail by gardengus
Flora, IN(Zone 5a)

some potted /rooted plants;
birds nest( sanservera)
peace lily
spider plant ,white/green
pothos
heart shape ivy

can send photos just ask
It is getting late please forgive my spelling
I have more but need to go look will post again tomorrow

(Zone 1)

I would love cuttings of those two in your photo! The one on the left looks to be some sort of Plectranthus and the plant on the right is a Tradescantia of some sort. I love variegated foliage so would gladly pay postage for cuttings of both of those! Let me know if they are still available and if you want postage before shipping the plants. Do you have a paypal account? I could pay you that way, or mail the money to you.

Flora, IN(Zone 5a)

still available , the one on the right gets quite large ,the one pictured is a small pup or off shoot.
I will mail out tomorrow ,just send postage when they arrive.
Do you have room for anything else?
I see you are in Florida I just pulled up some glads and caladium.

(Zone 1)

Glads don't do well for me but Caladiums do and I love them! So, whatever you can fit in a box, maybe a flat rate box, and I will reimburse you!

Thanks so much!

Litchfield, ME

gardengus,
I would be delighted to get as many of your cuttings that you would be willing to send. I would pay up to $10 in postage. Please let me know asap and I'll get the pots ready!

Thanks so much!
Lynn

I'll dmail you my address.

Seymour, IN(Zone 5b)

hi, fellow Hoosier! I would love a cutting of the green and white plant on the left of the picture of your unknowns. If you have any left, let me know and I will send postage. Thanks, Lou

Flora, IN(Zone 5a)

Lou , I mailed all my cuttings out this morning, but I looked and can take one more If it is worth the postage to you? I can try sending it in a padded envelope to save some $ .
Let me know what you think . ^_^

Seymour, IN(Zone 5b)

No, that's okay. Maybe some other time . I really have too many houseplants now as it is. But I keep adding and running out of space. Happy growing , Lou

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

The plant pictured on the left is *very* striking....I'm thinking it's a coleus, and I'm curious about it.
If any of you receive it, let me know what you think it is, and TIA!

They look like very healthy plants, gardengus!

(I'm not asking for any of your cuttings...just very curious about that one!)

Flora, IN(Zone 5a)

Yes it rather looks like a coleus,but It is not it has fuzzy leaves and a smell.
plantladylin has identified it as Plectranthus , I do not know how to link , but there is a good photo in the plant files.

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

OK, I'd seen Plectranthus such as that in the past (even owned a few!) but they just never looked that 'pristine'!
I'd loved to have seen a photo of your entire plant!

I'll have to beg a cutting from Lin in the future....maybe when I have more room (Haha...I'm not confident that will happen!) (Ü)

(Zone 1)

Hi Ya Nan! Yep, I think that plant on the left is this Plectranthus: http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/54317/ but I'm not 100% sure! I got a cutting from Gardengus so when it grows and spreads I will definitely share with you. I love this one!

Flora, IN(Zone 5a)

This is a photo of the first one I saw mid summer at a greenhouse , but they didn't have any for sale . A couple weeks later I ran across one at the Lily gardens greenhouse and just had to have it. I am overwintering it because I am afraid I might not be able to find one next year.

Thumbnail by gardengus
(Zone 1)

Wow, that looks great! I hope the cutting I received from you thrives and grows well. I have another variegated Plectranthus: http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/56260/ that I grow in hanging baskets as well as in mixed container plantings. This one came from a cutting I received in a house plant swap last year.

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

Beautiful....good thinking to overwinter for that reason....seems to always happen to me that way!

They're easy to overwinter, too, IMHO, as long as you have a nice bright window.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.