Tuna Boat has set Sail!!

Clarksburg, MO

Commander Williams here. Asking everyone to bring their nose plugs and life jackets as my life forms have 2 pips this morning.

Lodi, United States

Life-vest on and reporting for duty!

Clarksburg, MO

The question is did you remember your nose plugs. With the exploing eggs while at chickenstock, nose plugs are not optional!

Commander Williams

Sugar Valley, GA(Zone 7b)

The Gen. Checking in...I am doing a flyover...I don't get on boats cause the spousal unit outranks me when I do.. LOL

(Tia) Norman, OK(Zone 7a)

Agent Tina is here and ready to cuddle.

Clarksburg, MO

Good reason, Dusty! Can you smell anything funky in the air?

Sugar Valley, GA(Zone 7b)

Nope... I had my oxygen mask on.... :-P But I can see a thin yellow cloud over your vessel....You may need more than nose plugs... ;-)

Lodi, United States

Will a pesticide applicator's respirator work?

Clarksburg, MO

I'm not sure this is some bad stuff. But since we don't have smelivision. Ya'll ought to be all right.

Sheila

lmao

(Zone 7b)

Sheila just a question here did you clean the bator after the explosion because i read somewhere don't remember where that if a egg explodes it was rotten and it exposes the eggs to germs and this could lead to infected navels in the chicks.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Commandah Moxon repording for dudy wif nose pwugs in. Vewwy difficuwt to tawk pwoperwy wif nose pwugs in. Sounds like I have a bad code in my nose. Accchoooooo. Oops, where did my nose plug go?

(Zone 7b)

Good luck on the tuna expedition i hope all your chicks hatch.

This message was edited Oct 12, 2008 1:53 PM

Clarksburg, MO

Harmony I did clean the bator as much as possible, without the eggs getting to chilled. I hope that was enough.

Sheila

Clarksburg, MO

I just got home from picking up rocks all day at Daddy's farm. I would like to report checking the tuna boat and to my surprise finding a tiny cuckoo Maran doing the backstroke with a life jacket on.

Pics to follow after feeding of Tuna boat Co-commander and 2 small Commander wanna be's.

Sheila

(Zone 7b)

Good i was concerned about the little boogers getting a sore tummy. Congrats on the cockoo!!

Clarksburg, MO

While feeding the family another cuckoo maran made its way into the world. Here are the 2 together.

Thumbnail by knslwilliams
Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Awwww Sheila, oops, Commander Williams! They are adorable. What a sweet pair. I hope they have some friends soon....

Clarksburg, MO

Another pic of #1

Clarksburg, MO

Pic of #2

(Zone 7b)

Chunky little sweet things i'm so use to my tiny bantams when i see a normal size chick they look huge.
Congrats Sheila!!

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Agent ZZ reporting late for duty.. Busy with mission building Chicken headquarters on location.
Acknowledged stinky tuna boat.. and 2 darling fuzzy life forms! Congratulations on the cute cuckoos.. what pretty toes they have!

Still giggling at Commander Moxon for loosing plugs. Sorry.. couldn't resist snickering..
Over..

Agent ZZ out

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Sargent Jordan reporting for duty with nose plugs (better late than never)

londonderry, Australia

commander josh reporting i hope the show aint over already i brought i spare inflatable life raft for your boat

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Commander Moxon found her nose plugs under the large pile of tuna. They are somewhat slimy and nasty and she doesn't wish to use them any more. She will tolerate the smell. :-)

Clarksburg, MO

Commander Williams reporting the overnight events of the Tuna Boat. No have 8 fluffy life forms. 1 RIR, 3 Cuckoo Marans, 2 Blue Jersey Giants, and 2 Barnyard specials.

They were busy little booggers last night. All seem to have life jackets on and are awaiting a bigger swimming pool(brooder).

Commander Williams...............Over

wow wtg there Shelia.

Lodi, United States

Commendations Commander Williams! Your excellent hatch is an inspiration to us all.

Now clean that stinky boat (ship?)!

(Zone 7b)

Major Harmony on deck and SO HAPPY!!! to see the new arrivals our legion is growing everyday someday we may take over the WORLD!!!! (Me rubbing my hands together with and Evil Cackle)

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Agent ZZ reporting..

Need identification pics to acknowledge fuzzy life forms. Repeat..Need identification pics to acknowledge fuzzy life forms.

Coffee ups in full swing..
Congratulations on such a great hatch!

Doing happy chicken dance for ya.

Over

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Cdr. Moxon also doing coffee ups with Folgers Vanilla Biscotti fresh ground. Yum.

Congratulations on an excellent hatching mission and successful tuna harvest.

Crew members please note, Major Harmony is having delusions of grandeur and world takeover hallucinations. Be alert to this issue and prepare a strait jacket in case of need. She may start sprouting feathers, at which point we must remove her to Area 51. Of course, Area 51 is located in Iowa. Location to be disclosed on an as needed basis. Some cackling sounds have been heard from her immediate area. This may be related to her recent illness, and she may require rehabilitation into human parameters. Be extremely cautious in approaching her because she may have laid an egg. Wear protective clothing - she may peck at you. We must be diligent to return her to her normal state as Head Chicken Instructor as soon as possible.

(Zone 7b)

CACKLE!! CACKLE!! CACKLE!!

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Danger Danger

I repeat

Danger Danger Will Rodgers..

I mean.. Ummm uhhhh

(Zone 7b)

CACKLE!! CACKLE!! I have chicks hatching will have a pic soon as they are dry and if mama hen will let me........CACKLE the world shall be mine!!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Uh oh, this is getting serious....delusions continuing, situation critical!

Harmony possibly attempting to gather chicks under her arms to keep them warm....

Clarksburg, MO

For all that doubt (UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM ZZ!)
Group pic!

Sheila

Clarksburg, MO

I now have 11 babies. 4 cuckoo marans, 2 blue jersey giants, 2 RIR and 3 barnyard specials. Pics take to long to up load now will put more on tonight.

Sheila

(Zone 7b)

Harmony reporting 4 life forms hatched and one pipped and one ? this out of a setting of 6 self blue eggs.

Here is pic of new life form

Thumbnail by Harmonyplace
Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

OH Harmony! You are going to make me crazy again with those gorgeous self blue bitties! I WANT ONE!!!! Heck, I want a whole BUNCH! What little bundles of cuteness they are. Hey, where is an update picture of those other little blue bitties you had going? Are they all feathery now? What breed of life form? OEG?

I just wanna tickle it's widdle toes...

(Zone 7b)

Do you mean the ones on the chick flippin thread are those the ones?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.