We're all hatching in a Brinsea Submarine (sing along now!)

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Commander Moxon reporting that presently due hatch has commenced 1 day early. Therefore, we have now entered the Brinsea Submarine and are presently sailing to remote, undetectable location for dive. Commander Moxon trying the submarine approach instead of the shuttle approach for this hatch.

Ground crews please be at the ready. Periscope indicates the following life forms presently ready for hatching if viable:
Delaware Blues
Buttercup Bantams
Mixed other bantams

Periscope shows one buttercup bantam module is pipped and very noisy. Noise should be reduced upon diving to undisclosed depth in the Brinsea Submarine.

Moxon over.

Thumbnail by DrDoolotz
Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Comander Jordan checking in and ready for mission
over

Clarksburg, MO

Captain Williams reporting for duty

Standing by at the Panther Creek Outpost................... Over

Lodi, United States

NPGC ready and awaiting orders.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Commander Moxon of Brinsea Submarine noting helpful ground crew presence. Mox is particularly excited about the buttercup bantams, having never seen any of these before! Brand new life forms! (hatching dance)

Ground crew orders are just to stand by for support and do hatching dances in their spare time, or kiss the cutest chicken in their flock, who will subsequently send me waves of chickeny-good-luck.

Commander Moxon is bemoaning the lack of ice cream on board the submarine. Who packed this thing anyway?!

Diving to undisclosed hatching depth now. Any sign of the CF submarine on the radar?

Glug glug....

over.

Lodi, United States

Is it the black one with the cruel yellow beak and wet feathers straggling behind?

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Uh oh, evasive maneuvers initiated...

(Tia) Norman, OK(Zone 7a)

Civilian novice standing by as spectator.

Foley, MO

"We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine"!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Excellent singing Patchouli! Very festive!!

Agent Tia. Quit pretending to be a civilian novice.

Submarine Commander Moxon now reporting 3 pips in bantam buttercup eggs.

Over.

(Tia) Norman, OK(Zone 7a)

No agent here unless I am considered a spy????

Lodi, United States

I've been singing "pipping" instead of "hatching". I think you'll agree it is more melodius. But will it stall the hatch?

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Agent Tia. You are an intelligence official. We don't call them spies. You need to tell us of the movements of the elusive CF. This is why you are in the Supreme Intelligence department. You are a Secret Agent.

Commander Moxon continuing evasive maneuvers and reporting a total of 5 pips, 4 of which are Bantam Buttercup modules, and one of which is a Delaware module.

Over.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Excellent Captain Catscan. Are you still Captain? I forget if you got promoted.

Pipping is entirely appropriate for the present activity on board the submarine.

We are at location H78P9923G and have a heading of 4856 N, with a speed of 45 knots, and are awaiting any news of the CF submarine.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Commander Jordan requwsting permission to board.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Special envoy sent word that Commander Jordan requires hatching space on board the Brinsea Submarine. Of course, Commander Jordan and her flock are always welcome. Please do board at your convenience Commander, but be careful to hide your trail from the submarine with the trail of feathers behind it....

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Commander Jordan and pips aboard.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Hooray! Commander Jordan, please report on number of present pips, number of possible pips, and life form type(s). Inquiring minds will want to know.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Reporting 2 pips so far out of 7. New life form willbe fuzzy buff silkies.
over

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Commander Moxon grumbling in the corner because she is jealous of Commander Jordan's life forms.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Commander Jordan fixin to set white silkies to incubate tomorrow. CF just dropped the moduls off.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Commander Moxon expecting arrival of new crew member, Private Lostsoul.

Commander Moxon grows more impatient with Commander Jordan over her fancy silkie hatches and is about to start foot stomping maneuvers to protest....

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Commaner Jordan's unit doing foot stomps as ordered

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

No, no, no. Commander Jordan is ordered to cease foot stomping at once.

It is Commander Moxon's prerogative to do the foot stomping in order to express her frustration at the potential for Commander Jordan's hatchlings being considerably cuter than Commander Moxon's hatchings. Because there is no such thing as a non-adorably-cute silkie baby. Commander Moxon has now added pitiful whining to the foot stomping.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Commander Jordan admitting not having any of Commander Moxons life form, and major envy be crried out at this base too.

Clarksburg, MO

Commander Jordan I think you misunderstood that last command. I think it was Commander Mox that is doing the foot stomping (like a 3 year old, I might add) in jealousy over you hatching life forms.

Commander Mox, please listen to me (even though I am a subordinate). Stop all of this silly pouting and order some silkie hatching modules!

Captain Williams............Over...................

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Hmpf. Well. Commander Moxon considering whether she is going to feel better now or not.

Thumbnail by DrDoolotz
Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Thanks for clarifying Captain

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I ain't got none of those either

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Captain Williams....thank you for your sensible words. The Commander is trying to act more like the 20 year old that she really is, now. (ROTFL....)

Commander Moxon is also taking solace in the fact that she paid for some eggs from Silkiechick this morning and that they will arrive in good time and will be hatched eventually. Patience is not Moxon's strong point. Which explains why she doesn't have any 3 year olds of her own!

Lodi, United States

NPGC has been seriously slighted in both promotions and jelly donut awards--mutiny being considered.

(Zone 7b)

Major Harmony on sick leave but very happy over Commander Jordans pips And commander Moxons impending hatch. Good luck on all egg front's.
Things at my post I'm down with stomach virus but all of my life forms are recovering at a steady pace.
Major Harmony will try to stay on line as long as possible but may have to retire at any moment to the ravages of this illness.

Major Harmony "SALUTE" temporarly at post.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Major Harmony, wishing you a speedy recovery. You are missed. Very happy life forms are recovering for you.

Clarksburg, MO

Commander Mox I do believe that you have patience! You just have them hid in the closet and have yet to find them. I don't have any patience when it comes to chickens and therefore am at the total whuimsy of the Chicken fairy!

How many hatching modules do you have coming????

Captain Williams................ Over

(Zone 7b)

Thank you Jordan glad to hear about your chicks and eggs.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Major Catscan, my apologies for the slight. I had forgotten about your promotion because I am a feeble-minded, doddering, overworked Canadian with a poor short-term memory due to memorizing constitutional law facts. I beg your forgiveness, Major. And I wish to send you several dozen jelly donuts in your favorite flavor(s) (or favourite flavours, if you were Canadian too).

All ground crews ordered to cease hatching dance and spend some time doing healthy vibes dance for Major Harmony. Her wellness is essential to our missions!!

Captain Williams, I have 30 modules in the hatching submarine, but know some are duds, I just can't throw them out until after the date just in case. 6 pips at present and all buttercup bantams except for 1 delaware.

The 12 fuzzy life forms from 3 days ago are very active and cute. They are eagerly awaiting further friends. :-)

Mox over.

(Zone 7b)

Claire hows the little silkie that was just the cutest thing.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Here it is Harmony!

Thumbnail by DrDoolotz
Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

And another

Thumbnail by DrDoolotz
Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Here's another fave of mine

Thumbnail by DrDoolotz

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.