BIRDFEEDER SWAP- ROOM5 [bring your own nest]

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

Okay, that's much better!!!!

(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

Never you Auntie M-I knwz you wuvved me:)

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

SAD NEWS
i can't find wally. i called mike and he said you knew he was old, he most likely went somewhere to die

OOOO NOOOO-that happened to Chris's cat Theo when we moved to San Jose-he was like 17 and disappeared-had been having health problems for a while:(

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh, Man !!!! Not Wally...!!!
It's just a never ending story on a farm, isn't it?
DARN... Wally was my favorite too.... now, Cindy has to be a rooster... we need to name him Junior.

(Audrey) Dyersburg, TN(Zone 7a)

Oh no! Not Wally! He's not that old, if you have babiy Wallys! I hope nothing got him!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

FOUND HIM!!!! when mike got home he was under the tree waiting to be fed

(AnjL) Fremont, CA(Zone 9b)

yay!! Kathy, so happy for you!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

just tripped on the steps again. here is my boo boo hand

Thumbnail by jordankittyjo
Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

thanks anjl. i am relieved
here is batman, tootie and the gang

oh! way too cute! I sure wish I could have more!
take care of that hand!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

the guinnea's

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

and the guinnea feeder, which is a BJ original!

Thanks for the pics-they are getting BIG!!!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

But, they're not eating out of the feeder... don't they like it?

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Which one is Sassy?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

they like to stand on the feeder

Which one is Tooty?? We should make them little name tags or collars!!LOL

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Sounds like a job for BJ...get out your clay girl!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Think they'll actually wear name tags?
They'll probably peck them off each other, get sick from the polymer, and die... so, I won't do that...
We'll just have to leave it to Kathy to keep up with who's who...

I was thinking something material like.....

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

marion, did you get birdfeeders and not show us. we want to see them

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/909039/

(Trisha) Olympia, WA(Zone 8a)

Anjl Sage loved her stuff!!!!!

Maybe you could get one of the sligs like they use to carry babies and just carry him around with you part of the time??

Thanks Trisha, I just may do that! I was outside trying to plant iris... I even tried to trick him be 'leaving' out the front door with my keys and gave him instructions to 'bark at the mailman'~ a routine we have when he knows I'm going to work lol! locked the door and then snuck around the house to plant iris in the back yard....Hoping that my 'trick' worked and that he wouldnt whine. Not happening! he cried the whole time I was outside! about 45 minutes! ugh! I've got to get these iris in the ground! :(

so glad that Sage liked her lil kits! I saw them at the craft store and just couldnt pass them up! teehee!

The kits were perfect...Sage loves doing things like that so I know what you mean, seems like I can't go to the craft store without picking up something like that for her....she stays over with us on Friday nights and it gives her something to do besides watch television!......guess I should say While she watches television.....they don't have tv so she watches all the cartoons when she comes to my house!!!

lol, well my daughter absolutely loved all those lil kits...but now she's all grown up! sniff, sniff!
DS wont do the kits, but I did get him to sew a pillow and learn to crochet last winter! lol!

I finally got away from my fur baby long enough to take that photo!

Trisha sent me a beautiful had crafted feeder with a fairy on top. My son says the fairy has 'ttude'! (like me!) lolol!

I absolutely love it! Havent had a chance to find a place for it in my garden yet... I may wait til spring so it doesnt get destroyed over winter!

Thank you sooo much Trisha!

edited because I did it AGAIN! Mixed up Laura and Trisha! ugh!!! TRISHA is the wonderful artist who sent me the fairy bird feeder! LOL! LAURA was my buddy who I sent feeders to! guess I need more sleep! LOL!

This message was edited Oct 3, 2008 9:58 AM

Thumbnail by 1AnjL

here is a close up of the fairy... I'll cherish it for a long time to come! thanks again!

Thumbnail by 1AnjL

oops posted sideways! ugh!
here she is right side up!

Thumbnail by 1AnjL

Glad you like it! We have been having so much fun with the swaps.

Glad to see Sheldon is doing well....it is amazing how adaptable they are.

Laura is finally back home and looking forward to her own bed tonight. She is also Child Free tomorrow so said to let you know she will get the pictures of your feeders posted then.

Won't tell you how many pics I have posted sideways!!!......or upside down..LOL!

Laura and I went out to Wally World tonight to get fabric for the Victorian Santa and I came home with a new Camera......I sure did need one! This one does fairly decent close ups and it does sound video, cost half of what my old camera cost me!! Now I just have to learn how to operate it.!!

Thank you so much for that feeder! I love it!

Yes, he is 'adapting' as well as he can poor guy! only 7 more days with the splints! and I'm SURE he'd love to have that belly band off! lol!

Thumbnail by 1AnjL

LOL! I'm STILL learning about my camera...and bought it 18 months ago! ugh!!

what kind of fabric are you using for your santa? I'm having second thoughts about the faux fur! LOL!

What I got today is a crushed Velvet, haven't decided on trims etc. yet. Thought I would try this on the first one and figure out what I am doing, then think about the second one.

I may go back and buy a gold crushed velvet and do that one first. then add a fur coat? I still invision a victorian santa in fur! lol!

I just don't know if i am talented enough to work with fur!!!

OOO-Anjl-how did you end up with my feeder!!LOL I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

we have new chicks. still waiting on 5 more
this is jaye

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

and billy boy

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.