BIRDFEEDER SWAP- ROOM5 [bring your own nest]

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

You've been feeding it too much glycerin, Stacey!

(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

What has glycerin in it??

Donna in Douglas, GA(Zone 8b)

Good Afternoon Ladies, it's a beautiful day in South Ga!

I'm wondering if my bird feeder has been delivery to _________ yet from Gardeners Supply?

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

The food you're feeding your smaple. That's why it floats and has that sheen.. :D

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

Oh wow! I got 2 really, really nice bird feeders today from Linda Kay!!! A really cute one with a ladybug on it and an hummingbird feeder complete with metal butterfly. Pictures to come later.

Hummm, wondering if the 2nd bird feeder got delivered?

(Beth) L'ville, GA(Zone 7b)

Ok--I want Marion as my swap buddy for every swap!

Bless you Marion for my darling bird feeder houses. My birds are going to LOVE them! Marion sent me a grouping of birdfeeders--they are built like birdhouses but have replaceable seed packs and each has a stand for the bird to rest while he's eating. I have to find the EXACT right place in my yard so the squirrels don't get them but I can still see the birds feeding. I want to group them together because they are so bright and cheerful! Marion had my name for the fairy swap, too, and I absolutely love my fairy garden! I'll send photos of my darling birdfeeders tonight!

And no one else can have Marion as a swap partner--she's mine! NaNaNaBooBoo

I also mailed my feeder to my swap buddy early this week--it should have arrived by now or will today (I hope). It's a little 'different'--hope she likes it.

Oh my I feel flattered!!! Glad you like the feeders. I have them and really really enjoy mine!! The fact you can replace the seed blocks is what appeals to me!! Well, Beth, enjoy.

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Ummmm not fair Beth... you gotta share Marion with the rest of us...
However, I'm hoping I'm your buddy in the feeder swap, cause I really love the b'house you sent... and, I like "different".

Ok I'll share! :) When I saw the box from Marion I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it could be because I just couldn't believe Marion would get my name for TWO swaps! :) But I'm a lucky girl that she did!

I think my birdfeeder went east from Atlanta.....of course, it might have flown west and then circled back...!

(Trisha) Olympia, WA(Zone 8a)

Have a few minutes before Mom's Birthday Party starts and just had to show you all what was waiting for me when we got home from our trip!!!

TexasLizzy THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not one, not two but THREE Bird Feeders!!! I love them and can hardly wait to get them all in place!!!!

Thumbnail by zhinusmom

A beautiful Copper seed feeder!!

Thumbnail by zhinusmom
Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Now, what a home coming present to come home to... how nice.

Where's Laura keeping herself lately?

A fabulous blown glass Hummingbird feeder......

Thumbnail by zhinusmom

and the hummers favorite Red with Yellow flowers......I'll have a lot of very happy birds this year....and we have some hummers that stay over winter!!!

Hi BJ, Laura is House sitting (includes four marginally behaved dogs) until next Thursday......my MIL's computer is from the stoneage speedwise and Laura gets so frustrated trying to use it that she usually just gives up.....I miss having her on here too......speaking of missing, does jojo have any idea when we will get her back in the nest??

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

JoJo is on a waiting list with the internet service people... she's waiting patiently, but chomping at the bits to get back on.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Rained most of the weekend so was unable to cement in the 4x4 post for my lovely birdfeeder...perhaps this weekend....have been filling all the feeders and have masses of birds (better include the squirrels as well) so the more feeders the better...

Fostoria, OH(Zone 5a)

I still haven't heard that my buddy got her birdfeeders. They shuld have been delivered last week but no sign of her. Hope they all got there in good shape.
I got seed for mine. Everyone who sees my feeder ask where I got it and I proudly say "my swap buddy gave it to me!"

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Betty, if/when your leaves are turning color, don't forget to take some pics for us that don't have trees, and/or color!
Thanks
Linda Kay

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

my buddy hasn't acknowledged getting hers either

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

My buddy should be getting hers any day now.

Actually, I just checked the tracking.. and it has arrived at the post office in her town this morning.
So, maybe today.

This message was edited Sep 29, 2008 9:37 AM

No birdfeeders here.
LK

(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

No feeders here either, but will be mailing mine out soon.

Just a note for Laura's buddy, her's is ready to go I just need to get it properly packed, she made something very unusual and I am working on making sure it arrives intact!!! She is house sitting until Thursday, their car broke down and they have no transportation, and I have been out of state on a business trip....which all threw a monkey wrench in the plans. Will do my best to get hers shipped out in the next day or two now that things are starting to settle down a little(I hope)...^_^

YEAAAHHH!!!! I finally got the smiley face to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^_^

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

Oh how I love the watermelon bird feeder I got from PLANTRN. I can not put it out till spring as winds are high here right now but I love it. I hope to be able to post pictures within the next month as I got my old puter fixed and now I have to find my cable that goes from the camera to the puter then I can post pictures again.

I am originally from Georgia and boy do I love watermelons. LOL
Thanks bunches and bunches and bunches.

Lavina

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

I hope mine arrives at its owners place soon as it has been about a week .

Lavina

I love watermelons too!!! Did your buddy make the house or did she buy it? 1. if she made it maybe she took a picture she could post for you,,,,
2. If she bought it you could find a picture on line that you could post.

Donna in Douglas, GA(Zone 8b)

Hey There Ladies,
Hope everyone having a wonderful day!! I'm paying bills, not to much fun here!!
The mail didn't bring me anything today, maybe tomorrow!
Check in later when I have more time!

Hello Donna, by Donna!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Did anybody get their birdfeeder today?
Surely somebody did.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Got mine, no smaples feeding on mine.

Fostoria, OH(Zone 5a)

Lavina, I got your birdfeeder last week and just loved it. I posted a thank you and picture of it here earlier but here it is again.
I was so surprised to get the big box and then couldn't wait until I put it together. I put it out right away, bought seed the next day and the birds love it too.

Thanks again, you made a great choice for me.

Thumbnail by ladydragon5

No deliveries here!
LK

(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

None here either.

(Audrey) Dyersburg, TN(Zone 7a)

Phyllis, I got the plants today! They're in good shape. I guess they have to be inside for the winter, huh!? I'll send yours Thurs.
Audrey

PS: I wont thank you, they'll die!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i got a SMAPLE! it is purple and green! i also go a guinea seed feeder, butterfly feeder, hummingbird feeder, birdfeeder, bird seed and canna. so there
thank you my dearest cuz, bj. i just love everything

Thumbnail by jordankittyjo
Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

a better pic. of smapple, butter feeder and bird feeder

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

bj madethose flowers, pretty cool huh?

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

So, that's where that smaple went... he must have stowed away in the box.... I just got a glimpse of him the day I was packing that box, and I never saw him again. He snuck in before I closed it up.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.