BIRDFEEDER SWAP- ROOM5 [bring your own nest]

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

we came from here
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/905286/

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Sis, you posted the wrong link :D
Smaple's fault.

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Yep... the link takes you back to the same room...
I came in the back door... but I found you.

Can I come in without a smaple? I can't find that bugger since I saw him this morning.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

OK, I found it.... dang Smaple, gets us lost all the time! LOL
LK

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

ROTFL!!!!!!! Need new wings after that round!

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

AHA! Sis is trying to cornfuse us!

I found you!

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

I stay cornfused!! Sneaking around thinking you would lose me didn't you? I saw the crumbs on the floor--someone didn't weep very well.

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

LOL.... think I'll go "weep" now... LOL

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Darn.. Sis is still cornfuddled and cornfused herself!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Wait... Sis Kathy's still looking for her nest!!! Lolol!!

Donna in Douglas, GA(Zone 8b)

Just come in for a break.....I've been doing some GREAT damage in my front yard!!
Hoping to plant all those asters soon........

Hope all is doing well!

Will sit and have a breather Donna. I guess I need to refresh my typing lessons I keep dropping letters when I type.

Okay BJ, you did the "S"weeping this time? Who knows it might really have been weep. That is how we found our smaple if I remember correctly. LOL

Haven't heard much from Deborah today. How she doing?

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

She's helping her son move today... he's moving home.

Did she post? If so, I guess I missed it somehow.

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Yea... somewhere, can't remember what thread... said she was off to go rent a U Haul to help her son move... that was this morning sometime.

Just guess I missed it.

Fostoria, OH(Zone 5a)

Dear, dear BJ, thank you for saving my smaples. Since I first introduced them to you all we have had a great deal of fun looking for them.
Let me state for the record that there are numerous varieties of smaples. They tend to be found only in gardens maintained by the most caring and loving people. They are shy, and only peek out when you are sitting relaxed and quiet enjoying the fruits of your labor in your garden. Colors can vary; since they love their homeowners they tend to appear in the favorite color of the one who owns the garden.
Sit and enjoy this Fall and they will come...

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

I BELIEVE IN SMAPLES

they're so fast, all you can see is a glimpse of them... like fairies, and other mystical beings.

I saw one tonight flitting through the backyard toward the lake. Do they swim?

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Hmmmm... hope so, or the one you saw just drowned.
Maybe Florida Smaples do swim.

I check for him in the morning. Then he could have decided to start flying before he reached the lake. It was getting dark so I couldn't see all the way down.

Off to bed. Watched my television shows so now I am calling it nite.

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Night Marion... I'm not far behind you.

Sleep well BJ. Night Phyllis.

Donna in Douglas, GA(Zone 8b)

Good Morning Ladies,

Well GF Deb & I talk for 2 hours way into the early a.m.... Deb, is so over joy with all your love & support. You all are the most caring bunch of gals and we so very proud to be apart of this group!! Knowing all of us have a full table to deal with in our daily lives, you ladies always have time to give your love and support when it is needed, not even giving it a second thought. How happy we are to call you all our friends/sisters!!

Sending each of YOU SISTER a BIG BEAR HUG! Can you feel it???

After having a great day working in the yard, ALL Day yesterday. I thought I would sleep like a bady but no that didn't happen. Every muscles in my body ache with pain, therefore NO sleep. That's why I'm up at 5:00 a.m. My helper will arrive at 8 a.m. ready to get to work and I'll be dragging. So much clean up to do since I'm be down with my knee & then my back for 2 months. Oh well I'll just drink plenty of coffee to get me going today! lol!! Well I think I'll try to get a few hours nap before my day begins. If you all didn't know it, I'm a night owl. I don't do mornings very well!! Sure wish I could change that bad habit!!

I sure hope Deb is getting some good sleepin in this morning. She been burning the candle at both ends the last few weeks. She maybe late posting today, I gave her strick orders to sleep in and only get up to let the dog's out!!!! lol!! Now only if I could follow my on orders!!

Great Friday to All! I'll check in later with you all! I'm going back to bed!!!!!!!!!!

Donna

(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

Donna-please do be careful-you don't want to be laid up again for another 2 mos do you??

Donna such kind, sweet words. Please take care of your knee and back we need you helping us around here with things.

I, too, hope Deborah will sleep in if she can, she definitely needs the rest. Do miss her posting though.

Morning everyone. Well hopefully this will be an eventful day around here. Next door neighbor called last night saying she has found 2 college students who do yard work, responsible (at this point I don't even care--LOL) and if I am interested she will have them come over today. So keeping my fingers crossed this time it works out!!! Then I can do the fun stuff and not the messy stuff. Fun being playing in the soil!!!!

Hope Jaye is weathering that mess up there okay. Still another storm has formed. Well 2 more months and Hurricane season will be over.

(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

Morning Ladies,

I'm going to be working outside today planting my Iris' that I received from co-op. 20 of them plus 150 Daffodils.

I was looking for a forum where they might dicuss ponds. I'm looking for ideas for planting flowers. Does anyone know where I might find one.

Cindy

Don't overdo it Cindy!

(Audrey) Dyersburg, TN(Zone 7a)

I think I have a purkle smaple lurking around one of my brugs! Are they migrating? What should I put out foe food, besides truffles? If I get the choccies, I'LL eat them!

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Do you have a color sample for purkle, Doe? Just wondering what shade that is.... ;o)

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Morning ladies...

Joyce, I think Purkle is a particular color that you only find on Smaples... it's a Smaple shade of Purple...

sheesh... if we keep this up, we're going to have our own language... a code nobody else can understand.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Purkle smaples is the prettiest color I have heard of, Will look harder for them now!
LK

(Audrey) Dyersburg, TN(Zone 7a)

Joyce, mine's light purkle with darker stripes. His head feathers are pink. When he's excited, he lights up!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

OH, MY... that's got to be one wonderful smaple... he must do dishes too !!!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Hey Fairy, 3 more weeks....then you'll get your 'birdfeeder and critters'....long wait isn't it????lol

(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

TY Marion for your concern. The ground has already been tilled. Need to dampen it and lay down black weed paper. So I probably won't plant until Saturday . Trying to get birdfeeders finished so I can mail out Monday.

I tell you-the month B4 my Bday is the LONGEST month of the year!!LOL Betty-I am way more excited to meet you...............but don't forget the goodies;)

I thought purkle smaples only lit up when they were angry? Maybe I haven't been understanding mine and that is why he headed towards the lake. Do you think I did something that upset him?

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Maybe you didn't put out any truffles for him...

Mine never gets angry or glows-it just kinda floats along-reminds me of a bubble with the iridescent sheen to it..

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.