My first serama egg!!

The Dalles, OR

Question to everyone:
I just love those pics.
My Serama's are NOT looking like yours though Silkie and I realize that I have American Serama's.
One Roo has a full comb, the black Roo has a Rose comb kinda sorta, and the last Roo has no comb.
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I can't find my stupid cord for the camera to post a pic of my Serama's here.
I want to raise my own strain of as pure Serama as I can. Size B since these lay better according to the breeders I have talked with.
I sure hope I can find some hatching eggs that are a pure strain from a reputable breeder.
CS

Dunnellon, FL(Zone 9a)

The Serama babies from my Malaysian Seramas SURVIVED!

4 of the 7 eggs pulled from Millie (1 of the POX Seramas that was setting on 7 eggs) have hatched.

Check out pic.

3 more to possibly come!

~music
1st pic is Ducky- born 10-20

Thumbnail by musicnotes
Dunnellon, FL(Zone 9a)

Followed by Millie Jr. #2 on 10/21 morning

Thumbnail by musicnotes
Dunnellon, FL(Zone 9a)

Followed by Myrtle Jr. #3 (Myrtle and Millie were both laying and broody, so don't know which chicks are whos, just guessing!)
#4 just came last night and I haven't uploaded those pics yet, but she/he is doing great!

Thumbnail by musicnotes
Dunnellon, FL(Zone 9a)

Here is Daddy & Mommies (Whose pox are just now beginnign to dry up and fall off...still slathering them w/ iodine every day.)
~music
ps-the back of my pullet roo, sushi is also in this pick

Thumbnail by musicnotes
(Tia) Norman, OK(Zone 7a)

they are just beautiful. what is a pullet roo?

Dunnellon, FL(Zone 9a)

Thank you- I am a PROUD grannie. Oh, I don't know what to call him, Luvs! He is, I guess, "on his way to being a rooster", but still in the adolescent stage. Plus, he still is odd man out with Gibson ans his girls! He is the copper one with the black tail feathers on the last pic.

~music

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.