Toads

Craryville, NY

Nanegoat: C-C-C-Cooooool!!!! Thanks!

Southeastern, CT(Zone 6a)

You're welcome! :-}

New Boston, NH

The little darlings arrive tomorrow I will keep you informed.
Peter

The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

So, Peter ...
how ARE the little darlings today? I worry about them with all this rain, and fear that they may turn into frogs ~ LOL!

New Boston, NH

Well the little darlings arrive in all their glory and Maria accepted the Fed Ex delivery and called right away for instruction.Told her to open just enough to see the had good air supply,as usual she went one step beyond and one of the fat'so jumped out and scared her half to death.I released the as soon as I got home they were in excellent shape and hoped of to explore their new home.Looked like N.H. toads but didn't pee on me must have been a bit dehydrated.My only concern is I know of at least one garter snake in the yard but I distributed the 6 around the yard.

If it didn't pee on you, you wont get a wart. :-)

Craryville, NY

Peter: How small are the little darlings and how big is your garter snake???!?!!!??? You porbably don't have to worry too much. Are they toads or frogs??

New Hampshire, NH(Zone 5b)

I've got toads everywhere. I'm only about 30 mins. from New Boston - I wonder why you've got a shortage this year...

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

morrigan, have you checked out this DG forum?
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/backyardhabitats/all/

I posted this on the Photos forum, but will put it here too - bored frog kid

Thumbnail by Kathleen
The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

That's a cool shot, Kathleen!

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

Thanks! I have to be honest, I really didn't notice the tail until I got the pic on my computer. I just thought the bubble blowing was odd.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.