Whats Blooming part 4

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

I have ask for help with this. So here we are. Came from here.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/860745/

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Sorry, was taking to long for me and most likely others.

Back side of Purple Haze.

Thumbnail by tillysrat
Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Catananche caerulea 'Amor White' or Cupid's Dart Alba

Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Daylily 'Persian Market'

Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Daylily 'Boagie'

Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Daylily 'New Perspective'

Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Daylily 'Frances Bland'

Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Daylily 'Wild Horses'

Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Daylily 'Helaman'

Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Dahlia 'Seattle'

Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Dahlia 'Gallery Art Nouveau'

Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Salvia nemorosa 'Pink Friesland'

Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Clematis 'General Sikorski'

Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

I was up riding my motorcycle and the bear grass is looking quite good right now. So are the lupines.

Thumbnail by Soferdig
Dallas, OR(Zone 8a)

tilly..sorry about not seeing your message to start a new thread..Thanks for taking care of it..

cocoajuno..beautiful DL's & dahlias. I like Boagie! On the list!

Bedouin Bride

Thumbnail by BeaHive
Dallas, OR(Zone 8a)

Collier..is a pretty one. First bloom for me!

Thumbnail by BeaHive
Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

This was a meadow full of the smell of alpine flowers and pine trees in a warm sunny afternoon of riding with the deer and elk behind my house.
Nice bedouin bloom beahive!

This message was edited Jul 7, 2008 11:19 PM

Thumbnail by Soferdig
Dallas, OR(Zone 8a)

May Graham

Thumbnail by BeaHive
Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

We are quite behind you so our poppies, iris, and delphiniums are blooming. This one is 'Abe Lincoln'

Thumbnail by Soferdig
Dallas, OR(Zone 8a)

soferdig..beautiful shot of the meadow and flowers. Would be a nice setting for a lazy afternoon picnic!

Lavender

Thumbnail by BeaHive
Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

I'm taking my bed roll up tomorrow to sleep under the stars and enjoy the darkness of the new moon. Should be quite peaceful.
This will be my view of the sunrise in the morning.

Thumbnail by Soferdig
Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Bear grass: Xerophyllum tenax. I had no idea it formed these neat seed heads. I thought I might have some here, but apparently I don't. Beautiful meadow flowers, Steve.

Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

They say the bear grass will bloom every 5 to 7 years but anytime there is spring moisture it takes over. Quite a lovely site.
I think these beauties were the fragrance that I smelled all day. I don't know what they are.

Thumbnail by Soferdig
(AnjL) Fremont, CA(Zone 9b)

cocoa... I just bought General Sikorski for my new arbor...
does it grow fast? I'm new to clematis, this is my first. They were half off! lol! so I HAD to buy 2 of them :oD

Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hi Anjl,
It has been the best growing and blooming of the normal clematis....lol I have a montana and an evergreen that grow like mad and have to be trimmed to keep in check..lol But I do not consider those normal clems! The General is the fastest and longest blooming of the norms so far and I have 7 others to compare it with, I love it! I will take a whole picture and show it later!

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Hope your enjoyed your campout and sunrise, Steve, and were blessed with as beautiful weather as we're having now.

Kate tells me she saw a mountain lion sauntering across the road on her way home the other night in her neighborhood (in Sammamish). Glad you didn't meet up with any of those on this outing.

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Soferdig, The white flower that had fragrance might be a Subalpine Mariposa Lily or mountain cat's-ear. This book shows them along the eastern edge of WA and OR but they could well be in Montana also. We have Bear Grass here also. To bad it is so hard to transplant.

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Thanks for the info, Patricia!!

(AnjL) Fremont, CA(Zone 9b)

cocoa.. i would love to see a pix!
is clematis evergreen? I never thought to research THAT part lol! and it doesnt say in the plant files?

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Wow, What Boom that did. I think we need to keep the treads to a min
of Say 200. LOL just a thought !!!! I know mine can't handle it so good, among others. Most of us don't have time to wait. ^_^

Still waiting for the DLs to bloom

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Ho forgot Wonder pics All.

Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

Thanks for the info On the mariposa WW. I never have the book when I need it to look up the name. 'Cats ear' kind of looks like it.
Love the Clematis. I have them all over the garden climbing on trees and bushes.

Dallas, OR(Zone 8a)

Pod Family reunion

Thumbnail by BeaHive
Dallas, OR(Zone 8a)

Pod family reunion.

Thumbnail by BeaHive
Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Anjl, I forgot to get a picture today and so I stepped onto the deck and shot this for now. I bought this one last year, one gallon pot, I did not let it bloom last year so it could get established and it has really rewarded me with a lot of bloom this season...love this one!

PS this one is not evergreen, Armandii is evergreen and in your area there may be a few more, like some of the Montana's can be without frost...

BTW Thanks Soferdig, I love clems, you need to show us yours...lol

Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Ping Pong

Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Art Gallery Fringe

Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)

Open Hearth

Thumbnail by cocoajuno
Buckeye, AZ(Zone 9a)