kitchen swap #2

Plano, TX

yes it does! that sun porch would be big enough for all of us!! it is the biggest sun porch i have ever seen!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Well, if I have my way about it... it won't be that big this time next year.. it'll be three rooms.

Plano, TX

one for you--one for me--who's claiming bj's third room??

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Quick... someone claim it... keep it away from Don...

(Audrey) Dyersburg, TN(Zone 7a)

ME

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

I'll claim it okay? Yikes have y'all looked into my house by some chance? Dining table with extenstion---full, cutting table--full, breakfast nook table --full. We won't even talk about the 2 beds that are left. I'm working on it, please!!!

Okay, gals join the new swap listed--you can do it--we needs you gals.

Thanks Linda Kay. It' coming!!!!!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Can't join another swap for a few weeks... I'm on overload now.
Maybe after all the July company comes and goes.. I'll think about another one.

Joey in Conroe, TX(Zone 8b)

LOL I'll probably join but don't want to commit till I can actually find room to work on it LOL

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

BJ, this one has a august mail date. Come on you can do it...
Linda Kay

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Let me think about that a while Linda... maybe in a couple weeks I could commit.. just don't know right now.

BJ, you need some help hangin' on? I'm afraid I'm a goner!

Put her name down, she'll be recovered!!!

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

LOL
Good night ladies
Linda Kay

NIte LInda Kay--start counting!!!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Sorry sistas... I'm not sure I can... As much as I LOVE Christmas, and all the glitz and baubles that go with it... I really need to assess the next months activities around here before I can commit to anything else. I think I count about 12 projects that I'm working on now, and Don's already talking about starting some of the remodeling on the porch (that would make 13)... so, let me see how it goes in the next couple weeks before I say for sure about another swap... ok?

Well, hope you can make it. I will have to adjust come September with the festival kicking into gear again.

Ocean Springs, MS

OMG! I went to mail my package today. I was mailing to Canada in a flat rate USPS box and they wanted $23.10 to send it. I'm sorry, pal, but I had to bring it home to wrap it in another box. Regular postage is only $13.00. So, I'll be sending it out Thursday. love, julie

LOL only 13 projects BJ? Thats only up to sidekick level, if you want superwoman status you gotta have at least 20-30 irons in the fire!
But of course if your like me then you just run in circles and never actually get anything done but your terribly busy ;o)

Don't ever think BJ's NOT a superwoman!

LOL I just kidding. I only have about 6 projects going and still end up running in circles!

I know! I'm having trouble right now with this quilt block!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Well, it's like this... We need to finish painting the house... but, first we need to clean out from under the sun porch so we can finish underpinning the sun porch, AND finish putting up the fascia boards under the eaves, before we can paint.

ALSO, I've started two flower beds... the Tropical Garden... and Lor Amar... neither of them are finished... and are becoming very labor intensive with the weeds... can't control the weeds until we finish laying them all out so we can mulch heavily... in the mean time, with no mulch, everything is suffering from the heat... GOTTA FINISH THOSE QUICK.

Then, there's the area under the shed roof off Don's shop that is used to keep the garden equipment.. it's just thown in there, with no organization... I can't find anything I need, and can't walk from one end to the other without tripping... I need shelves and those hanging thingies badly..

Then... theres ... more... and more... and some more stuff we never finished...
I really don't expect SUPERWOMAN status... just some finished projects.... PLEASE...
AND I intend to GET finished projects while Don is off work after we get back from Denver...

LOL You ARE superwoman!!!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

If I were superwoman, they'd already be finished projects.

But now, I am a tired woman just thinking about it... so, goodnight all.
going horizontal to watch some tv, then dream about where to start tomorrow.

Good night BJ, need to recharge the batteries myself. lots of almost finished stuff sitting aound here.

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Good grief I just figured out somehow this thread was on my watch list. How is everyones project doing? I am about done with mine. It is sure getting down to the wire to mailing day.

You have company Makshi. I am waiting to see if the glue had bonded correctly on my project. I am afraid to touch it just yet--so giving it extra sealing time.

(Kim) Philadelphi, PA(Zone 6a)

pssst I am at work...my project is almost done too : )...ttyl!!

psst-hello Kim the exotic. Have a good day.

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

My buddy should get her's today...

Where's Linda??? Missing you Linda... come back to us !!!

Can't stay long... I broke my jet ski, and Don's out taking it apart to fix it...YIKES...
Got in some shallow water, and sucked something up in the intake... Don had to tow me about 10 miles back home... AND THAT'S WHY I NEVER GO OUT ON THE WATER ALONE.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Pssst... y e a h........I 'm d o n e w i t h m i n e.....
looking for that perfect box
o o o psssss

Oh my BJ, hope he gets it fixed soon. I'm taking a breather from doing the base trim now. DS come by last night and for about the umpteenth time--resigned part of the room. Oh well, he does the wood so ......... I now have to rip off more paneling as he doesn't like the way it is going together. Actually neither do I but I wanted it to be his decision! Heehee!!! Grabbing a glass of tea and back to demolishing things.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Oh bummer BJ. At least you didn't have to paddle all the way back!!
Had that happened to us while boating in the bayous. Mosquitoes made a feast too of slow moving paddlers.

I am sure it will be perfect Jaye. 'Cause your perfect!!!!!

Sounds like y'all are all working hard!

Have been taking a breather now.

Hey girls. Just got through packing a long overdue box full of "weeds" for a friend on another thread. LOL never knew how much stuff I could cram in one baby wipe box LOL. Now I have dirt everywhere. Zeke ran off with a roll of tape then started yelling tape tape and pointing to the top of the china cabinet. Guess I'm going to have to clear everything off and see what he threw up there...it's never boring!!!
I'm hoping mine will be finished today. And can ship tomorrow. As long as it dries it should be ok....
Anyway gotta go run some errands and take my little gnome visitor on a tour of some statues, stay out of trouble y'all!

Jojo, did I read somewhere your dentist postponed the appointment again? Was going to get some packages in the mail today but after son's visit I need to get back into the dungeon. Have set a dateline of August 1 to be finished --well his part anyways. Then the fun begins--moving all my treasures into the room!! I need help!!!!!

Yep, postponed iy becuase there is still some tendernees and he wants to make sure the infections gone. Can't do anything till then Oh well wasnt looking forward to it anyway LOL

Well that is good--could have really been worse if he hadn't postponed. I am planning on getting the tractors in the mail tomorrow--need to get done what son has assigned me now!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.