kitchen swap #2

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

Oh my the problems we do have in planning out our childhood activities~ How about duck and sauerkraut? Can't spell either--may have noticed already. Oh well.

Not sure if I will be on much today--not sounding good outside!!!!

Joey in Conroe, TX(Zone 8b)

I'm going to be headed to the hospital to have lunch with DH in a little bit. He had to work today and sounds lonely, so me and Zeke are gonna go liven that place up!!

Great idea Jojo. Enjoy!!!!!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Good morning, my, my...y'all have been busy this morning. Talking of cheetos and duck...with sauerkraut on the side.
Duh..of course...kitchen...anything to do in our kitchens...
Stress, Linda?? Not me, not stressed at all! (Hard grin..or hardly grinning)
Anything in the kitchen is actually fair game. I got that jar of homemade butter pickles that I can glue ribbons on and make it into a dining room centerpiece? That would be swell won't it????

Plano, TX

depends on how good those homemade pickles are!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

You like sweet pickles Linda? It's good crushed in potato salad.
Just for you, I'll glue something ornamental on it. ^_^

Plano, TX

ok!! i will "relish" them!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I bet you ain't punning neither!! Lolol!!

Plano, TX

i know--good thing i put the quotation marks in so you would know!! ok--i am out of here--hard to believe sometimes but there are other things besides dave's to take care of! not as much fun but none the less---------

Yikes, can't or maybe won't do much outside with the sound of things. Never did like the sound of crashing when I'm working under trees.f Just please let the water come on down!!! My water bill was --let's put it this way--sure could do a lots of crafts with that money. Atleast plants are happy!

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Hello everyone, I had a wonderful 4th, with all the grandkids here. Lots of fireworks, and hotdogs... Hope you all had a great time, and stayed out of trouble.
Love the blue cup planter. Very nice work.
Have a good day. I will be lurking, trying to catch up on all the threads.
Linda Kay

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Well, my little swap buddy... you're re-purposed dishes thingie, whatchamacallit... domaflitchie is on it's way... hope you like it...

Victoria Harbour, ON

will it travel to Ontario BJ? hmmm will it?

...or will it go south?

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

I'm not tellin'...

....has anyone told you that you are no fun? LOL

Victoria Harbour, ON

does it have to cross a border..come on, a couple of clues please..

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Are state lines considered borders?

It wouldn't surprise me some states consider their lines borders. LOL

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Ok, then... the three packages I mailed today went to another state...

Oh, that a really big hint!! LOL

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

OH, well...I'll give another hint then.... they each went to different states.

You are just a bundle of information today.

(Audrey) Dyersburg, TN(Zone 7a)

I'm watchin' my mail!!!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

I'm trying really really hard Marion... not to give it away.. I usually give out too much information, and end up ruining the surprise... sorry... not going to do that this time.

That is perfectly okay BJ. Don't really blame you. Well won't be on break much longer, need to check and see if the patchy stuff is dry enough to sand yet.

Plano, TX

just mailed my kitchen swap!

i thought bj's hint was very helpful--going across state borders--not coming to me!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Yep Linda... guess there's enough of us here in Texas to narrow that down quite a bit... huh?

Plano, TX

i guess so!!
how are you bj? head still spinning with ideas?

Oh well that puts me out of the running too! Darn and I was just saying the other dat that I needed one of those whatchamacallit... domaflitchie thingies. They are hard to find you know!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

I'm fine Linda.. gotta get my head on straight for Don to come home tomorrow... so, I stopped the spinning for a while.

JoJo... I'm on a mission to find another whatchamacallit domaflitchie thingie, and when I do, I'll put your name on it... and send it by a jet plane right to your house.

Cool! I'm always needing one! I'm going to try to do a little on my projects so I can actually get some room clear on my craft table. It's overflowing onto the little dinette table in the den area. LOL the dining room table is next. I'm going to need one of those fairy plates soon!

Plano, TX

or a bigger table in a bigger room in a bigger house! yea-that's what you need!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh Linda... you have all the best ideas.

Plano, TX

oh i'm thinkin over here bj--tryin to help out a fellow crafter!

LOL I'm all for it! A huge room for crafting. Too bad we are too close to sea level for a basement. I could really do some damage with a dungeon!!

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

New swap starting. Christmas in July.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/874028/

Linda Kay

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

When we bought this house, and started thinking about what we wanted to do... The first thing Don said was "I want a LOT of horizontal space"... well, ya know, horizontal space takes up a lot of room... anymore horizontal space and we WILL need a bigger house.

Plano, TX

i don't know--after fairy and her flooded basement---
just explain to your husband that he needs to add on a huge room with lots of windows for natural light (have to see what your doing!)

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Hmmm... sounds kinda like my sun porch... doesn't it?

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.