The Mystery Walkway

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Anyone have an ID for this copper colored Heuchera?
I also planted 1 Midnight Rose, 1 Tapestry and 3 of the Pewter Veil Heuchera.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Here is the other Dwarf Astilbe “Pumila” and I have a Dwarf Goat’s Beard.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Pulmonaria “Raspberry Splash”

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

There is also Sweet Woodruff, Squill and Viola “Rebecca” I’ve added 24 plants + the mosses that went into the walkway. I’d like to get some Arum but I haven’t picked that up yet. I'd love some comments and ideas on the planting. Any suggestions are welcome if you see something that doesn't look right or could cause me problems down the road please speak up.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Holly, Very nice can't wait for it to fill in. Watch the Sweet woodruff, if it takes hold it could invade the garden. I really love it, escpically the smell after you whack it with the lawnmower and it begins to dry up, and it looks so pretty in the spring with all the white flowers. But it can be a brute.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Yes Lady, I tucked it in around the back corner under the azalea on the corner. I was thinking that the 2 Lamiums might take looking after also.
I brought a piece of Sweet Woodruff home from last years swap and put it in another bed. I was so surprised to see how much it had grown this year. The only reason it ended up in the walkway bed was that Ric came home with some more and wanted me to put it there.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.