More temptation!

(Tia) Norman, OK(Zone 7a)

and which ones did you get?

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

all they had available was asstd bantams. i think i got the deal becasue of previous orders, or adding to the current order. so just call Rachel and say you would like to add to your order, then sorta cringe at the price and ask if you could get them for a little less... while you are at it, grab a few ducks, what can it hurt?

i have no where to put them ducks let alone the other chickens

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

well, mine will hopefully sell fast... i have a little spot where the duck set and hatched her brood, i can wall it off again...

tf

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

so i finally decide to do it and can't get her on the phone LOL. maybe tomorrow...

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

everything is sold for the week. but they'll call me if htey overhatch... that is OK, at least i know now to charge more for my own ducks... so, who here called and bought them out? LOL

not me

Columbia, TN(Zone 7b)

don't look at me!

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

tapping fingers, come on and fess up!

londonderry, Australia

i dont think they would be that mean

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

LOL. it likely wasn't anyone on here... just kidding...

londonderry, Australia

i know lol

Lodi, United States

Clearing throat nervously......

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

YOU were too busy today to buy any chicks.... btw silkies were sold out, sorry.... any othe rrequests?

londonderry, Australia

we have a suspect!!!!!!!!!
catscan how could you!!!!!!!!
lol

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

don't worry Josh, i know just how to get her back LOL... except i suspect she is fessing up to cover for the REAL criminal....

londonderry, Australia

who payed u off catscan

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

that's it josh, just follow the money ^_^

londonderry, Australia

who said money where???

Lodi, United States

Averted gaze.......Hasn't the weather been lovely? Look over there! A peacock!

MollyD--we need to talk......

londonderry, Australia

yeah the weather has been pretty nice HEY U AND MOLLYD HAVE SOMTHIN GOIN ON DONT U and by the way were is that peacock(egerly looks)

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

yeah, right, i know what MD would do if anythintg tiny and chirping showed up on her doorstep LOL.... it's been so hot i Calif lately, catscan is losing her head over these chickens!

now, i WILL make up for this, have a call into a breeder for some other birds. noticed on their website they also do cresteds and ducks... so, i may just have to add a few...

gotta keep DH encouraged that all these building will be filled with chickens!

btw, got another egg customer in waiting today. i usually pick one up at the water store. think i am the only one that fills 11 5 gallon jugs weekly. ... OK, maybe those jugs are why my neck is worse tonight. i am going to give it a rest. at least i have josh on the job LOL

tf

Lodi, United States

It is over there, behind the bottle bush! Oh wait, no, it is gone now. Why don't you just go and take a little look behind the garage? Hmmmmm?

londonderry, Australia

lol

Columbia, TN(Zone 7b)

We DO ?????

MollyD

lol I was scared to open this thread, I am weak. And feared Tam was saying there were more birds for sale. Whewwwwwwwww

Lodi, United States

MollyD--you can't leave out here to dry. tf suspects....

Columbia, TN(Zone 7b)

Lets see..hmmm...geographically you are closer to tf than I am so....TF it was all her!!!
LOL!!!!

MollyD

LOL nope not me. I am even kinda scared to answer the phone, Ideal has my phone number. This is about the time last week that they called saying they had extras, at 1st it was 50 then they called back with another 45. If I am outside I dont have the answer the phone right, IF I can take the humidity.

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

no worries, they are sold out. HOWEVER, another breeding farm if hatching now, and will let me know their extras soon!

Chicken Fairy strikes again! and i will ahve the space, someone is coming to look at buying some of my four month old birds...

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

WOW, talk about a good day for hatching... 400 extra bantams... still have 200 left, must go by 5PM CST...

Rachel @ Ideal Poultry 1-800-243-3257 x5400

No $$$$ for them today

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

going once... [hey whoever is interested, just so you know, they are in a postion where you can dicker the price down]

They only have 100 left grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

going...

[YOU WUSS]

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

GONE!

Just look at the obit in the norman oklahoma new paper, should be in there by sunday at the latest. It will read Husband kills wife over adorable cute baby chickens.

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

or wife kills husband cause he didn't build coops fast enough...

lol nope gotta have him to make the money for my habits until they can generate some cash.

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

;-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.