More temptation!

Columbia, TN(Zone 7b)

Another message from Ideal this morning (evil grin!)

We have Crested Special chicks over the next 2
hatches. Please call us at 254-697-
6677 ext. 5410, 5409, or 5405.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Crested Special DiscountOrder an assortment of crested for only $1.25
each. Minimum order is 25 chicks.
Order your Crested Special now! - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001amj6DWq_QDydQ_BtR6z8DheWRvoOaJxmM_JLC9-dJWWV02MOmpwL6udIKv56xyFmvd8CtQ8W-eDXei9RR1iiif6C-R-KfOoxpLTLpdAV8GrYbFVweaEcg5G-qwI70AYGGOV3gXnjwNyZAFjizd70KIyZ00C0EleERGTkIokURrhCoWFlMbvDiuNGBHO-rEPUw4igeJ9jvaw=

MollyD

Novinger, MO(Zone 5b)

Is the chicken fairy going to be making a special trip to your house very soon Molly? ^_^

Columbia, TN(Zone 7b)

We shoot chicken fairies on sight around here!

MollyD

(Tia) Norman, OK(Zone 7a)

I want to order some chicks from them but I want mainly real good egg layers. I am going for the runs. Just not sire the breed. I do want them at 1.25 each and I will be ordering 100 if I can get them at 1.25 each. Helppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!
L2G

Columbia, TN(Zone 7b)

It is a good price L2G. Last week tf got the bantams from their special. She sounded happy with them. I'm not sure what crested chicks are or how good they are at laying but you sure can call and ask them at Ideal.

MollyD

Ok thanks. I will probably call them and ask.
L2G

Novinger, MO(Zone 5b)

Molly, guess the chicken fairy better be real sneaky about it then, huh? : )

Luther, MI(Zone 4b)

We today shut the door on the chicken fairy till next year. Took the temporary pen down and cleaned the garage for the season. So, we won't be tempted to get any more.

GG

Columbia, TN(Zone 7b)

LOL yeah and I'm a pretty good shot with the .22

MollyD

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

dern, i am fresh outta shells...

Lodi, United States

I cleaned out all the incubation stuff and moved all the chicks out of the bedroom--but the chicken fairy keeps peeking in the window. I am weak.......

Novinger, MO(Zone 5b)

uh oh, is the chicken fairy going to be making at least 2 deliveries soon? : )

Luther, MI(Zone 4b)

Not here she ain't...LOL

GG

Novinger, MO(Zone 5b)

LOL......not here either! Well, maybe not for chicks.......do hatching eggs count? : )

Luther, MI(Zone 4b)

Yes, they do. See, she's at your house already!!

GG

Novinger, MO(Zone 5b)

LOL......uh oh....maybe I better hunt her down and........offer the lovely lady a glass of lemonade! Wouldn't want her to wilt in the heat.....might not get any chicks out of these eggs!! ^_^

Columbia, TN(Zone 7b)

If you see her tell her all I want is for my hens to start laying eggs. No new chickens!!!

MollyD

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

i'll pass the word on, looks like she'll be coming round our mountain again LOL DH wants more POLISH...

Novinger, MO(Zone 5b)

LOL.....looks like the chicken fairy has been VERY generous this year! I'm thinking her job is just never done!

Molly....you'll have to let us know when your egg wish is finally granted.....hopefully very soon! : )

Christy

Columbia, TN(Zone 7b)

Christy that will be one well documented egg!! LOL you can bet I'll take pictures of it from every angle possible! In fact I'll be crowing about it LOL.

MollyD

Novinger, MO(Zone 5b)

oh Molly, that is so funny! Can't wait to see it! It's hard enough for sure to wait until they start laying the 1st time......but you have had to wait doubly long.....your excitement jumps right off the screen! How much longer now?

Christy

Oh gosh I remember the first time one of my chickens laid an egg. I was about 5,000,000 feet from the coop at the drive planting and I heard this gawd awful ruckus the chicken was a hollering. I took off running that million or so feet and then come to find out there was a treasure there. I was so proud.

Columbia, TN(Zone 7b)

about 2 months unless the hens have other plans. It's a long summer ahead!
L2G did you eat that first egg?

MollyD

OMG yes it was so good and I got it all to my self.

Columbia, TN(Zone 7b)

LOL I think you can still taste that egg!! I told Paul considering what I'm spending feeding this bunch these eggs are going to be the most expensive ones we've ever had! But they should taste far better than the store ones.

MollyD

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

... and you don't have to use gasoline to drive to the store when you need some... just walk outside...

yea I have not had to buy feed except for fish food (pond cats) a year ago I paid 7 bucks for a 50 lb bag this year I paid 18 bucks. I told the person I dont want gold they are just catfish. The little girl just smiled at me. I say its still better. I KNOW what is in them, well mostly, and there are NO chemicals in them. I hope.

Columbia, TN(Zone 7b)

Wow! That's more than I pay to feed my goats.

MollyD

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

yummy! can we come camp out and fish there? LOL

sure you can. We only have about 40 of the 3 yr old fish left and we stocked this spring with 200 more about 6 inches long. They are tasty.

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

hey, PLEASE BUY SOME CHICKS! Ideal just calle dto see if i could take the fifty crested special TODAY... i can't till next week...

call Rachel at 1-800-243-3257 x5400

she has 50 extra that need to ship out TODAY!!!! at 1.25 each how can you go wrong....

sultans, chantelcers, crevoucers, polish.... such pretty birds want to come and live at your place!

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

rachel says mixed ducks for 3.15 each for 10. 3.03 each for 25... everything else is gone, except asst bantams, but they are going fast... i just added 50 asst bantams to my crested order since i am down to so few... these hatch and ship tomorrow, so plenty of time to GIVE IN to your temptation and submit to the bidding of the chicken fairy!

Cf

OK before I leap are the bantams good for???????

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

pets, small spaces, small to medium sized eggs.... i couls sware some of them are full sized chicks... great personality... CUTE! sell well...

aren't your legs getting tired from all this leaping? LOL

Rankin, IL(Zone 5a)

perfect size for pickled eggs to sell to local bars

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

hey, you are quite the opportunist! great idea!

LOL yes my legs are tired from leaping, put the pocket book cant do it at 2.22 a chick. i was thinking of upping my order to the 100 mark from 60. I have no where to put ducks, my pond is not fenced in so they would not be protected. I dont need pets. i need medium to large eggs I will probably pass on this one.

I do make pickled eggs to the local bars. They love them, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm but not for 2.22 a chick just cant do it

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

2.22? who did you call? Rachel came down for me, to 1.50...

when i get done with the baby who just woke up after keeping me up till 3 AM, i will be calling xtreme, they should be hatching out layers and dual purpose birds this week.

think i will cave on the ducks. everyone bought two yesterday, and my momma duck is MAD at me... surely they would sell? i don't wnat more ducks.... AHHHHHHH!

I looked on the web site. Now a buck 50 I might be able to do it. Like I said in another post my bank account has been robbed it is getting bare.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.