Carol's progress

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Hugs to Joy for making you sound so very happy and upbeat! You haven't "sounded" this enthusiastic for a while! Glad you are healing and have someone to clean up after all the fun. "Glad" isn't enough. Thrilled you are better!

Hugs and yokwe,
Shari

(Mary) Poway, CA(Zone 10a)

Hi Carol - Was that the same Sunday Market you took Harry and me too? Lots of interesting stuff there.

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

Yes...it is! And we spent 4 hours there and I came home and DIED!! Felt like the cats' breakfast... Think I overdid it? HAHAHAHA... Well...now I know how much I can't do.... The market is getting bigger and bigger and was so full of such great food - Joy got a massage, and I bought some really incredible HUGE bromiliads.... FUN!

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

I've been off the computer now for a couple of weeks due to lightning striking twice and taking out our modem, but now I come back and see that you Carol are back and doing better. I don't know what kind of surgery you had but I am very glad you are doing better. Christi, please do all you can to get through your surgery. I know from experience, back surgery is no fun and it takes a long, long time to get back to feeling half normal, even with the best of circumstances.

Good luck Christi and glad you're back Carol.

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Robyn, Carol just had back surgery. Laminectomy with fusion.

Christi

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

Every day is better and better!!!

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Soooo glad.

PK

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Sorry to hear that Carol, 3 back surgeries and a 4 screw fusion here, so I feel the pain with you. It does get better, I promise.

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

ooops. One of the things that holds me off. One surgery should be enough.

Christi

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Mine was 3, because it was tied into workmans comp situation. Even though the last surgery was the hardest I ever went through it was worth it in the long run by far. I am so glad I did it, I am doing things I couldn't before including walking. If I hadn't had it done it was definitely wheelchair bound for me.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.