Ok,lets all see your front porch!!!

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Definately the Denver house! Ha Ha! Christi said the bars scared her, but they really weren't that bad. We had some window boxes and the address signs made out of the same wrought iron to soften the look, and I guess I got used to it. I never even thought about the bars anymore, but on the other hand we never had any problems there, nor have our tenants, so I guess they did their job!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL. I didn't even notice the bars at first. Had to go back and look at the pic again.

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Don, living where I do, I can't imagine carpet outdoors! We have a problem keeping tennis court material from rotting away! Ha Ha. Some folks put that plastic turf stuff on their lanai's but I don't like the feel of it - it gets very hot - and it starts to look ratty pretty quickly. But our environment is so harsh on things like that, that noone really pays much attention...a little rattiness just sort of makes you "island casual". Your carpet looks very nice...

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Outdoor carpet won't even last a year here with the gravel, trees and mud. But you don't want it in the country anyways. lol

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Thanks Shari,it's a indoor ,outdoor type carpet,treated,with a UV coating to help from rotting from the sun and rain,the last one lasted over 20 yrs,I can't complain there!!!!

Chrisiti,were on the same time,central,I go to bed after midnite and get up at 3:30 to 4:00Am,juts depends on when I wake up.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.