Happy Birthday Kassia!!!

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Happy birthday Kassia! Hope you have a wonderful day and get time to "smell the roses". Oopps, they're not in bloom yet! Any way, enjoy your day and hope you get to do the things that you enjoy!! Eleanor

Thumbnail by grammyphoeb
S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday Kassia! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Thumbnail by debi_k
Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Happy birthday hope its all you hoped for ;0)
Gloria

Van Etten, NY(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday. Have a wonderful day filled with flowers.

Thumbnail by bebop2
Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Have a great day Miss K.

Thumbnail by bigcityal
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Kassia!!

Thumbnail by pixie62560
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday to one of the best people on the forum!! Have a wonderful day, Kass!!

Thumbnail by victorgardener

Have a great day ~~enjoy~~

Thumbnail by
The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

Happy, happy, happy day!!

Thumbnail by Candyce
Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

thanks everyone!!!! I am snicking off... I have 2 pts today! my b-day gift! but I have finished my rounds! they are all nice and cared for... only 2 pt is not enough to keep me busy!!!!

you guys are so good to me!!!! I am dying to see you guys in June!!!! what a treat!!!! thanks for all the gorgeous flowers!!!! love you guys!!!

Medway, MA(Zone 5b)

Kassia, what a wonderful sun-shiny day to celebrate one's birthday! Enjoy every minute of it! Couldn't think if a better person to send birthday greetings to!

Thumbnail by PrimroseSue
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Happy, happy birthday, Kassia! I'm also counting the days until June 28th! (You know, some of the nicest people were born in May!!!) Hope your day is wonderful!

Thumbnail by carrielamont
Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday to you Kassia!
Deb

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Happy, happy birthday, Kassia! What a wonderful day to celebrate! (did you buy yourself a birthday rose?)

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy birthday, Kassia!

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASSIA!!!

Can't wait to see you in June.

Love and hugs,
Harper

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday from me and the cats.

Thumbnail by AYankeeCat
Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Kassia, Happy birthday today. I celebrated your birthday by getting nine new roses in the mail today. Patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Gosh, Patti, you really party seriously! Happy Birthday, Kassia!

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Happy Birthday Kassia! Hope you had roses on your birthday cake!
Here are my "Don't Forgets" as my daughter used to call them. Forget-me-nots for your birthday to remember a happy one.
Many happy returns,
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy b-day, hope it was grand!

Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

Happy b-day Kass!

Thumbnail by Hemhostaholic
(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Happy birthday, Kassia!

Thumbnail by pirl
Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

thanks everyone!!!! you guys are so good to me!!!! your love, support and friendship means a lot to me!!!!

Boxford, MA(Zone 6a)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kassia!
I hope I can attend the r/u this year!
You are terrific!!!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Well, I am a bit late, but this is my very first post since just arriving at the farm - and I just have time to say hope you had the happiest of birthdays, Kassia!!!

The rough winter up here gave us plenty of issues to address before we can settle in, and the leaves, oh the leaves!!! They are deep and wet! They came down after we left in October, and it will take a bit for us to get them cleaned up. We'll be in Conn. for Mother's Day weekend, so I'll be anxiously awaiting time to get caught up on all the threads I'm so far behind on!

Kassia - we had room to bring only 4 of my plants with me, and one is the BES vine from the seeds you sent me. It is doing fine and will go into the ground as soon as it warms up some. It's pretty chilly here!

Celeste - I ran right out to see if your daylilies had come up yet, and YES! they are all trying to peak through the infamous leaves. I am a happy camper!

Well......it's good to be back (I think!)....yeah, I know it will be once we are over the settle in stuff.

Night night everyone!!
Louise

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Welcome back to the NE, Louise! Get some rest and Happy Mothers Day!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Thanks so much, Victor! I hope your wife has a lovely one too! I'm sure you will see to it that she does.......
Louise

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Louise-welcome back up North.

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

oh Louise, so good to hear from you! glad you are back! I had a good time on my birthday.. it was a great day and I got to do the first discharge as a nurse... so great! I am really having a good time being a nurse!

my lillies are HUGE... with all the rain we had things have just double it's size! I am impressed with the change... I was thinking that it was going to take at least 3 years to see all the irises grow... but to my surprise they are actually going to cover the area this year...

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Welcome back Louise - so good to have you back in the NE.

Kassia - nuses who love their profession take it out on their patients and treat them with kindness!!! LOL (We won't mention how nurses who hate their profession treat patients) I've had a few of the haters but most are like you Kassia and are wonderful!!! Nursing is such a rewarding profession to be a part of. So glad you are enjoying it. Eleanor

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Kassia!!! May you day be wonderful and the year to follow, FANTASTIC!!

Thumbnail by Anitabryk2
Shelburne Falls, MA(Zone 5a)

OOPS! Happy Belated Birthday Kassia. So glad you are happy with your well earned career!!!

Thumbnail by boojum
Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Don't know how I missed this, but found it now. A very happy belated birthday Kassia. Hope all your garden grows just as you want it to, that is my birthday wish for you. .

Thumbnail by ngam
Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Sorry I missed it too!! Happy belated birthday buddy!
To the sweet hostess of the North East Forum!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Thanks for the "welcome back", Jen, Kassia and Eleanor! It is great to be back in beautiful New England!! We went to my son's for Mother's Day weekend in Conn. It is so beautiful there with all the spring flowers and trees in full bloom. Boy do I miss New England when I am away from it. I am still soaking in the beauty of the woods surrounding our house in NH.

We have discovered that a very large woodchuck ("Chuckie") is living under my potting shed, Cuppatea. Uh OH........I think it's HaveAHeart time. The last time we had a Chuckie in residence, I didn't get much out of the vegetable garden that year, after all that work we do to grow our food. My dog, Molly, and I went up to Cuppatea and the garden on Sat. morning, and when I went inside I could hear him making all kinds of noise underneath the floor. I think he's pretty big. Molly was sniffing around, but then she lost interest and sat on the porch floor to wait for one of the treats I keep there for her. Oh Dear.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Hello, Hav-a-Heart! Welcome back, and isn't spring gorgeous, Louise? If it were a few degrees warmer it would be perfect, but then it would be too hot before you know it so maybe it should just stay like this. Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday Kassia!

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Louise, get rid of chuckie... no point in slaving over a garden to feed him... I just planted all the veggies today ... even put the red plastic for the tomatoes... all sorts of things... and if I get one here I still have the trap and Deb and her husband will take care of it for me... they are so good to me!!!!

thanks everyone... it's not really late... I just started being 46... I am still celebrating... lol....

one of my new roses... Mardi Gras... oh if you guys like roses I am praying for all of them to bloom... they are doing really well... thank God for that!!!!

Thumbnail by Kassia
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Oh, I like Mardi Gras very much, Kassia, he is extremely handsome and just my type! ha ha ha!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Very pretty, Kassia! I can't wait to see all of your roses - and all of our NE family who can make it!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.