Plant hangers

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Hi, I'm looking for some plant hangers like this: http://www.bestnest.com/bestnest/RTProduct.asp?SKU=BIR-4672 Does anyone know where I might find more of a selection either on the net, or a store that sells things like this? TIA

North Augusta, ON

Do you have a Dollar Store down there?

Yes, we do, but I've never seen anything like this there. I'll have to check again tomorrow. Thanks.

North Augusta, ON

They are in up here. Good solid black heavy iron with butterflies and dragonflies on them.

Let me know if you find them.

That sounds like what I am wanting. My sister has one with frogs on it. I really like it, but she got it as a gift from family in Florida.

(Zone 1)

Oooh, I need to go to a few of our Dollar Stores! I have hooks that are similar that I just love! Two with hummingbird and the other is a shorter hook with a flower and a bee. I got mine at Big Lots about 4 years ago and haven't seen them anywhere locally since!

Glad I saw this thread!

This isn't the best picture but here's a couple of my favorite plant hooks:

Thumbnail by plantladylin

Those are great, Lin! I really hope to find something like that.

Well, I looked at both of the dollar stores here in Albany and couldn't find any. I guess I'll keep looking at the nurseries around here too. I really would like two of them, but I just can't afford them off the link that I posted at the beginning of this thread.

(Zone 1)

I checked our Big Lots last week and 2 dollar stores ... nada, zilch - nowhere to be found. If by chance I do come across any I will let you know!

That would be wonderful, Lin! Thank you so much! ^_^

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.