BINGO TIME FOR APRIL!!!!!

(Zone 1)

Congratulations Lou! Way to go! Our first Bingo! I knew someone was going to win soon with five of us just needing one more call. I don't have either of those called this morning so no hollering for me!

Ok now ... tell us all what prize you've chosen!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Congrats, Lou!

Since neither of those were the one I needed, I'm guessing I'm out of the running... but I'll be cutting some fancy polka steps to cheer everybody else on!

Kennebunk, ME(Zone 5a)

Sorry, I was packing boxes this morning *lol*

LOU! Congratulations!!!!!

Lou has a confirmed Bingo Janet :)

Lou, please let us know which prize you choose :)

WOOOO HOOOO

I'll post the standings again in a second :)

Congratulations Lou!!

Kim

Kennebunk, ME(Zone 5a)

And now the standings:

Waiting on 1 number: 5
Waiting on 2 numbers: 5
Waiting on 3 numbers: 1

OMG, this is SO SO exciting!

Good luck to the remaining players :)

Kim

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Way to go Lou! Pick a Prize...lol

I am going to call one more name if just a few minutes...lol I have so many errands to run, and won't be back to call a bonus later...so I thought I would do it now....so hang on everyone!

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Congrats Lou!!!..Good job!! I am sooo Happy for you : )) I am still stuck needing the same one I have needed for the past 3 days..LOL..Janet keeps dancing all around it....so close..yet..so far....

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

Lou, congratulations but you better pick a prize fast as I bet there will be more bingos today with another call sometime.

Seymour, IN(Zone 5b)

I was waiting on "Laura" (My oldest daughter's name. Got "David" my DH last evening).

I want the surprise box from anon. I love surprises.

Good luck to rest of ya!

Lou

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Okay, here we go...shake, shake, shake, and pulling out the little piece of paper.....drum roll please

#17. Maa's Angela

One of my mother's sweet sisters! Wonderful teacher and PHD in Math! Retired from high school teaching calculus and is now teaching college courses at night...she is unbelieveable!

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

oh, isn't Angela a beauty!!

(Zone 1)

Oh, Angela is Beautiful, I just love those blooms!

... Not on my card though! LOL.

Lubbock, TX(Zone 7a)

Well, guess who was the only and only still needing 3???? ME!!!
But that's OK because I had the bonus call! SO now I need 2......unless everyone else had the bonus call and I'm still the one needing the most??? DIdn't pick very good this time....

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

LOL..a beauty for sure..but not the one I needed either..hee hee

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

LOL...well, that is it for today ladies and gents...I am off to run errands! Only three left to call...so we may still have more Bingos this evening!

Have a great day!

(Zone 1)

Cedarnest: You and I probably need the same one! ^_^

(Zone 1)

Maybe the call tomorrow will be one in the 20's ... down the list aways? :)

Ok ... I am outta here, got to go mow the lawn! Have a great day everyone!

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

LOL..Lin..I can't believe we each still need one... nope...doesn't sound like we are needing the same one..too funny

I am outta here too til later today..gotta run alot of errands and get get groceries..my least favorite thing to do..rather save that money for plants..food..who needs food?..see you all later.....

Kennebunk, ME(Zone 5a)

OK, update on the standings:

Needing 1 call: 8
Needing 2 calls: 3

OMG, what a GREAT time!

Good luck everyone!

Kim

(Zone 1)

hmm ... had to log back on to check something in my trade tracker so here I am again!

The AV Bingo games are always so much fun, always goes right down to the wire with just a couple of calls left for the hostess and everyone needing one or two calls to win ... then it's just seeing who is on line and has the fastest fingers at typing! LOL. It's anybody's game!

Nancy: I might be able to come up with a couple of Gessie Recipes for you. Then you wouldn't have to go grocery shopping but instead go plant shopping for more Gessie's! You could keep the more "Special" ones for your plant stands and cook the rest! LOL. How about Strep Salad with African Violet Vinegarette dressing, or something like Episcia Egg Salad ... or Sinningia Stew?

Aaaaack! Nope, I didn't think so! ^_^

Danville, VA(Zone 7a)

Hey way to go... I need two now...
Susan

( Kim) Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

I only Need Ooooooooooooooone I must be in that 8
Dimmer

This message was edited Apr 25, 2008 1:02 PM

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Me too

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Me 8! LOL

Kennebunk, ME(Zone 5a)

lol.............seems like I've been "waiting" this whole game and still am *LMAO*.............I am having SO much fun with this ladies and I hope you all are too :)

Kim

(Zone 1)

ME 1st! ^_^

Kim, isn't it a blast to hold the cards? I have done it twice now and find it so much fun ... getting to play everybody's cards! LOL. You get to see who chose what names and who has what, when calls are made and how close each one is to having Bingo towards the end of the game. I've really had fun when I've been card holder!

Danville, VA(Zone 7a)

I still need two...LOL
Sue

Kennebunk, ME(Zone 5a)

I have really been enjoying it Lin :)
This is the first time I hold the cards and would do it again in a heart beat :)
Sometime real soon I'm going to get brave and actually host one :)

Kim

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Kim..you should host next month!! You would Love it!! I sure have enjoyed this game..Good Luck Everyone!!

Kennebunk, ME(Zone 5a)

I was thinking seriously about it Nance :)

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

You Should Kim^_^

Charlotte, NC

Ohhh, I'm right there with the "need 1" crowd.

"Come on lucky number @^#%" (you didn't think I'd really tell you all what number I'm waiting on did you? LOL

I feel like one of those contestants on a TV game show with their hand held over the red buzzer in anticipation of a question.

Oops, I better stop writing now and go refresh the page to see if there been another Bonus call.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

BONUS CALL shake shake shake.....

#31. Aca's "Betty" Davis

Chosen for Austins sweet bride of over 60 years....sweet Betty.

This one should tickle someone PINK for sure!

Thumbnail by JanetS
(Zone 1)

Arrrrgh! Not the one I need! ^_^

Ok ... who's got Bingo with that beauty? I know someone must be needing that one to win! I bet we have at least one more Bingo tonight ... maybe more?

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

I think I bingo!

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

I was reluctant to say that so let me go back and double check..................I have never had a bingo in my entire life..............for anything..........

********I really DID BINGO!! Oh my gosh..........check my card Kim.........I must be lying!

This message was edited Apr 25, 2008 7:55 PM

(Zone 1)

Way to go Gail! Woo Hoo ... another winner! Congratulations!

(Zone 1)

Hey Kim, does Gail have Bingo?

Gail, I'm sure Kim will be back soon to confirm for you! Oh, how exciting if you have never, ever won!

Kennebunk, ME(Zone 5a)

Gail, you sure do!

CONGRATULATIONS to you!!!! That is so awesome!

What a nail biter.........this has been SUCH a great game!

Gail, I'm SO happy for you :)

Kim

( Kim) Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

Don't I have BINGO
Dimmer(AKA) Kim

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

You just don't understand what the excitement here at this keyboard...........month after month I play bingo and now I win!!!!!!!!!! How many winners do we have........other than Lou? I have been gone all day and just checked in while ago.....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.