BINGO TIME FOR APRIL!!!!!

(Zone 1)

Arrrgh! I keep losing my posts! Type something, go to another page to look at something and come back and everything I've typed is gone! Aggravating! We have been having computer problems since yesterday afternoon and I had hoped the problem was corrected. At least I can access the internet so far today ... yesterday afternoon and all last night I would get on and try to post and lose the connection. We've had high speed cable internet for quite a few years and never had a problem. Sure do get comfortable thinking things will always work like they normally do, huh?

Anyhow ... I have "Frankie" on my card .... only need 2 more for Bingo! This has been the quickest game ever for me! In the past I have gone days without getting one!

Janet, I love that you chose the theme of this game using names of your family members and friends Great idea! Maybe sometime in the future we can have the theme using our own names, all of us who play bingo or post on the AV forum? There are probably enough AV's, Strep's or other Gessies out there with our names!

Well, gotta get some laundry done! Have a great day everyone!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Bonus call

#26. Lady Elizabeth for my SIL Beth. Beth is also the daughter of Austin. Loves to garden too!

Chimera? Gail?

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Yep...semidouble Chimera white/vivid blue stripe, medium green, plain, standard. Picture on the other site http://www.avchimera.com/allchimeras_l.htm

Thumbnail by JanetS
Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I only need two.

Lubbock, TX(Zone 7a)

Well just home from work for a quick lunch and had to check Bingo! I had 2 of today's calls!
Just need 4 more!
OK critter- I'm going to try to 'polka' up thru the pack a little since I didn't get to polka much last game LOL How am I doing? Don't really know how..LOL

(Zone 1)

WOO HOO, I've got "Lady Eliza Beth" on my card ... needing 1 more for Bingo! This is so much fun!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

ROFLOL!!! POLKA UP THE LINE!!!! YEA LIN! This is where it gets really exciting!!!!

I will be calling one more bonus LATER this evening....lol Have to go out for a little ballgame at 4:30...and then dinner. So I will be back when we are done!

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

And so the tension mounts!!! LOL..everyone will be here waiting Janet....remember everyone is expecting a speedball game and a very quick dinner..LOL..Just teasing..enjoy your evening..This is just sooo much FUN..Good Luck Everyone!!!

Kennebunk, ME(Zone 5a)

ooooooh ANOTHER bonus today? WOW that's awesome!
I wonder what it's going to be?
I wonder who will have it?
I'll never tell *giggle, giggle*

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

LOL if you only knew how the games DRAG on...they are actually still in the Peewee league. BUT they are only allowed five innings so that is really a saving grace. Carson, my GS turned eight in January, and this is his last year in the Peewee league. He is a star this year, but of course there will be bigger and better players when he moves up. It is nice though, that they have their time in the lime light! He had an in park Homerun, a walk, a double and a triple last Saturday's game. He plays shortstop and catcher. He can't run for squat, but he got that honest! NONE of us are runners! LOL

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Oh, Kim! Give us some stats....lol not names but like how many people need only one, or two or three.....you know...give us a little look at how CLOSE it really is!!!!

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
looks like you all are having so much fun wish i could have helped/played in this game you all have soooooooo much fun on here lol
well mom went to her surgian today and he found a knot above her right eye and he thinks it is the multipul myaloma cancer,said for her to ask her cancer dr. which she goes to on monday,so hopefully we will find something out then thxs so much for all yours prayers

Kennebunk, ME(Zone 5a)

OK, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to do this but here are the stats

Needing 1 call: 3
Needing 2 calls: 2
Needing 3 calls: 2
Needing 4 calls: 5

It's anybody's game still though :)

Good luck everyone!!

Kim

This message was edited Apr 24, 2008 5:03 PM

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

What fun, Kim! This is going to be an exciting finish!

Diane, no need to worry about the style of your polka -- it's the enthusiasm that counts! :-)

Danville, VA(Zone 7a)

I need 4 if I am reading my card correct...LOL
Susan

(Zone 1)

tap, tap, tapitty tap ... waiting patiently for that bonus call! ^_^

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

BONUS CALL
#16. King "David"

for my youngest brother.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

lol, Lin, tap tap tapping...lol

(Zone 1)

Oh boo ... not the one I needed! LOL.

Hope somebody got Bingo with that one!

(Zone 1)

Oh yeah ... that wasn't me typing ... just my fingers tapping waiting on the bonus call!

With so many of us close I bet we have at least one or two Bingo's soon!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Only SIX calls left too!

(Zone 1)

Wow, this game has really gone fast! With only 6 calls left to make and everyone so close, we should have at least one Bingo before the weekend is over.

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

I was getting worried, Lin thinking that your computer went down! If you see that I posted that on another thread, forgive me! I only saw that you posted early this afternoon and not since so I got to 'meddling'~~~~~~

Lin, you just have to win with only 1 more call!

(Zone 1)

LOL Gail ... You can meddle in my business any time! LOL. Our computers seem to be doing much better. Still slower than normal but not like yesterday and last night! I saw that you posted on the other thread ... no problem, I appreciate you looking out for me! This AV forum is just the BEST! It is so nice to know that others wonder where we are when we all of a sudden fall off the screen, so to speak!

Yep, I need just one more to have Bingo ... but there are a few other folks who are real close too ... so it's anybody's game! Four fabulous prizes to claim in this game so maybe tomorrow we will have a couple of winners! As usual, It will probably be right down to the wire ... whoever is watching the thread closely and has the fastest fingers typing that one word ... B - I - N - G - O !!

So Much Fun ^_^

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Wow! I'm going to have to look sharp. I've needed just one more since yesterday... sooo close! :-)

I'm glad the computer slowdowns etc. that people were having trouble with have cleared up some.

Lubbock, TX(Zone 7a)

Yes, Lin- Glad you're able to join us again without losing connection frustrations!

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

I am still needing just 1 too for Bingo..that makes 3 of us so far just needing that last 1...the suspense is too much for me.....:o

Kennebunk, ME(Zone 5a)

OK.......New stats as of 5:00 AM *lol*

Needing 1 call: 5
Needing 2 calls: 3
Needing 3 calls: 1
Needing 4 calls: 3

Amazing what 1 call can do isn't it?
OOOOOH this is really getting exciting now.
I got up super early hoping that Janet was up and calling this morning *lol*

Good luck everyone!

Kim

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I am up, but I am waiting to see if anyone was here before calling this morning...since there are quite a few, hanging and waiting on THE call!

(Zone 1)

^_^ I'm here ... I've been watching! ^_^

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Where is everyone? LOL I am going to have to make the call soon, I have lots to do today. I have to go to the Goat Farm this morning for milk and kefir...and the P.O. and the Bank...just lots of errands to run!

( Kim) Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

I am here Let the game begin LOL
Dimmer

Seymour, IN(Zone 5b)

I'm here too! I am at work and should be working but as you can see, I'm waiting on the bingo call. I only need one more. I'm sending vibes your way for this to be your call.! LOL

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

#34. Aca's Laura

Aca's Laura (J. Brownlie) Single-semidouble pink two-tone. Light green, quilted. Miniature

For my darling niece that is expecting her first child in October.

I cannot find the picture for this one...I had one, but lost it...sorry!

This message was edited Apr 25, 2008 8:51 AM

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

#18. Maa's "Chris"

For my cousin. He is my Aunt's (she is just three years older than me..lol) only child and a beautiful man!

Thumbnail by JanetS
Charlotte, NC

:( Those weren't the right ones... reach into your hat and pull out some more.

Well, I'm sure the B word will pour in this morning. Congrats to the winners.

Seymour, IN(Zone 5b)

Bingo!!!!!!! My Vibes worked!

This message was edited Apr 25, 2008 8:46 AM

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Way to go Lou!!! Yea you! Kim? Are you here today? We need confirmation for our FIRST Bingo!

( Kim) Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

Oh Great job someone May have Bingo I only need 2
Dimmer

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Which one was it, Lou? LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.