My hello: A piece of Tropical Heaven for the Tropical Forum!

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Alexandra! Thank you for the beautiful pictures of a beautiful place. I am catching up after having been away for a bit, and I am soooo glad that I checked this thread. Just lovely! Is that your smiling face holding the fruit juice? Thank you again for giving us all a small taste of Miami, and I'm sure you will find wonderful friends and new "family" in Texas. The DGers in that state are warm, generous, friendly folks.

Yokwe,
Shari

Richland, MI(Zone 5b)

Between my trip back home to Romania, the move from Miami to El Paso and the wrap-up work, I've lost contact with DG for a while, and I'm sorry. So, now that we settled in El Paso and got internet again, I'll catch up.
I've had a beautiful but extremely short vacation back home (2 weeks after not being there for 3 years). I remembered what spring looks like, haven't seen one in 6 years!!! Then I came back to Miami only to start packing and to sigh for the soon-to-be-happening parting.
Thank you all for watching and writing back in this thread. If you liked it, let me tell you I will start another, as soon as I finish the work with the unpacking. It will tell you of the places I called home in my life.
Weed-woman, I enjoyed quite a few pretty pictures of yours as well!
Shari, yes, that is my smiling face! It doesn't happen too often that I appear in pictures, mainly because my hands are quicker in taking pictures.
Heavenscape and Lovetropics: you were/are both right. I also believe things happen for a reason, and I am and will be enjoying what I have and what will come. Or else, I will just grow old (mentally)...
Another picture from paradise. I have to mention that I did not manage to go for another visit there, but I've got another orchid from them as a good-bye gift from a friend.
Alexandra

Thumbnail by goofybulb
Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Alexandra, welcome back! We are really looking forward to your pictures of Romania. So, unpack, get settled in and then show us your pics. Hope your trip was wonderful!

Yokwe,
Shari

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Yes, welcome back Alexandra! Like Shari I am looking forward to seeing the pictures of spring in Romania too. Good luck with the unpacking!
Jenny

Richland, MI(Zone 5b)

I didn't know where to post this, so here it goes:
Happy (belated) birthday, Sue (weed woman)!

And for all of you nice Tropical friends, if I missed your birthdays, it's because I did not know where to look!
So, let's have all some of Sue's cake today!

Hugs,
Alexandra

Thumbnail by goofybulb

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.