Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropical Zone Gardening: My hello: A piece of Tropical Heaven for the Tropical Forum!, 1 by goofybulb

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright goofybulb

In reply to: My hello: A piece of Tropical Heaven for the Tropical Forum!

Forum: Tropical Zone Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of My hello: A piece of Tropical Heaven for the Tropical Forum!
goofybulb wrote:
Between my trip back home to Romania, the move from Miami to El Paso and the wrap-up work, I've lost contact with DG for a while, and I'm sorry. So, now that we settled in El Paso and got internet again, I'll catch up.
I've had a beautiful but extremely short vacation back home (2 weeks after not being there for 3 years). I remembered what spring looks like, haven't seen one in 6 years!!! Then I came back to Miami only to start packing and to sigh for the soon-to-be-happening parting.
Thank you all for watching and writing back in this thread. If you liked it, let me tell you I will start another, as soon as I finish the work with the unpacking. It will tell you of the places I called home in my life.
Weed-woman, I enjoyed quite a few pretty pictures of yours as well!
Shari, yes, that is my smiling face! It doesn't happen too often that I appear in pictures, mainly because my hands are quicker in taking pictures.
Heavenscape and Lovetropics: you were/are both right. I also believe things happen for a reason, and I am and will be enjoying what I have and what will come. Or else, I will just grow old (mentally)...
Another picture from paradise. I have to mention that I did not manage to go for another visit there, but I've got another orchid from them as a good-bye gift from a friend.
Alexandra