Heidi Chronicles: Nursery Rhymes

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Hi Terese,

They sure did! I was quite amazed to find all of those steaks gone and most of the fish - the fish were good size BTW - 8-10" long. Figured they would eat the chicken but wow did they ever pig out! Somebody's belly must be dragging the ground today. LOL!
Oh, also tossed a bunch of fresh spinach and a whole (so mad w/myself) head of Napa cabbage. Expected those to remain in the compost heap. Incredibly this morning only a few leaves remain of each. Something appears to have even eaten that head of napa cabbage!

Well, I feel awful about being so wasteful, but I guess the wildlife don't think it was such a waste.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

A few quick pics to tide us over. this is the rest of the series started above. dennis with box on chair

Thumbnail by DreamOfSpring
Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

i know there's food in there somewhere

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

maybe if I lean back and get a good look inside first. yep there it is.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

ok, now if i could just reach it

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

maybe it's time to think about plan b

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Actually those pics are a little misleading. He was 'catching' and eating kibble each time but although i was shooting as fast as I could considering the need to reboot my [still broken] camera between shots, I missed the eating part.

Ok, I'm going to make a quick move to a new post now: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/833977/

Let's all make the move now, shall we? Hope to see you there!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.