So tempting.......

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Tammie,
Don't cut yourself short on this! I know how expensive the tape and stuff is, and I bet other's would be willing to make sure you are 'covered' on the cost.

Better order those priority tubes from USPS too, although if I may suggest - over shorter distances and if you have large orders FedEx home delivery is a good and cheaper alternative.

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

I would still be willing to do this if you marked them up to $2 a piece to cover your charges or even pay you for the price of all, (shipping, box, marker and full roll of tape)

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I agree. Don't shortchange yourself, Tammie.

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

We would all feel as though we had a great deal and we understand the costs involved. Your time is worth whatever you make at your job.

Christi

No. San Diego Co., CA(Zone 10b)

I'm in, too - not sure how many, probably two of each. Thanks for doing this, Tammie!

Niceville, FL(Zone 8b)

I am good for 10 pinks and 10 reds.

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Are we wishing or ordering yet? I wish I knew how to root cuttings and I want at least two red ones.

No. San Diego Co., CA(Zone 10b)

Read the "sticky" on the plumeria forum for rooting information.

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

i'm good for one of each color.... how many is that... 4... 5...???

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

ok...just checked.... i'm takin' 4!

This message was edited Feb 2, 2008 12:54 AM

(Kim) Philadelphi, PA(Zone 6a)

oh the anticapation. :)

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Hey Kim. 'smiley face'

Greetings Princess Tammy!!
Heard you are under the weather.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Yep, feel like crud! Gonna see if I can do some Oreo's and milk.

Well I hope that makes you feel a little better..cookies and milk yum.
Can you believe I woke up to see if the co-op was going? Hahaha!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Best thing I have tasted so far today! LOL
Yes, I can believe that! HE HE HE

I got it bad lol.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

yeppers, that you do! LOL

Well I am not alone!!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Now who you pointing that finger at, gurlfriend?! HA HA HA

Mmmm now let me think about this i'm up your up sooooo.....

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

I'm up cause I have spent most of the day in bed, though! LOL Gonna go back soon, too. BUT..........LOL

I know and you do need to rest to feel better.And then there's that little voice calling... need more plants tropical if you please....ever so softly.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Seems that is all I want to do, but my body already hurts for laying so long.
Reminds me, I sent an email to my Dad's GF asking her to send me some Tropical Bulbs from California when my Dad comes in April! LOL

Wow that is cool!Come on Spring. Well I will check ya later.Hope you feel better real soon.
Nite!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Yep, a lost cause I am! HA HA HA
Thanks, gonna head there soon myself. Night!

Clermont, FL

Hello all you plumeria nuts
Im mike and i live in orlando florida
I have 20 of these plants now and could use several more. I know none of you know me but i would like to help or run this coop. This is what i can offer. I would be willing to take 100. of them and id pay 125.00 for them saying that id order and receive , pack and ship for the rest of them that makes the total from what the rest of the coop needs to come up with is 400 its a little better. i have some experience in packing and shipping (used to work shipping department and a auto parts store . i have also been ebayer for a few years under the bichef69 screen name and have 82 feedbacks100% poz .
I can hold some of the plants for a little while for you who are frozen in. I have a pay-pal account but will have to charge you what they charge me in fees wich is 2.9% + $0.30 USD per transition I have at my desposal lots of cardboard so i can make some odd size boxes for shipping which mees id have to buy just a few rolls of tape and mabe just a few boxes.

Tammi are you running this ? would you like help? does anyone want ne to help/due this?? let me know your thoughts
mike
sorry for spelling/grammer errors

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

I saw this ad in the classified and dismissed because I knew I couldn't do 500 but just noticed it over here. I really hope we can do this! I'd be in for 50 to 100, whatever it takes for us to get them. I don 't remember the specifics on colors, but I'd prefer whites if we have a choice (or more subtle colors like pink). PLEASE, somebody! I have a whole section I'm dreaming of making into a plumie haven.

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

Hey Mike.. I was about to put it on the co op side... if you really want to do this, and have more time than I do, you are welcome to do it. I don't know how much the shipping would be to you .. I just got a quote to me. You might want to check with them so you have an idea of that additional cost. They are shipped in boxes of 100 cuttings. I was thinking of getting about 20 or so for myself. I lost a lot this winter.. they got wet in a late heavy rain just before the first freeze. One of those 80 degrees today.. rain and suddenly snowing tomorrow.

Tammie

I would like two of each.

( Kim) Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

I am just starting out and have no idea how this works but if it does start I am in for 6 if you still have them
Dimmer(AKA) Kim

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

Dimmer, the co-op closed last week.. there was another thread for it. Sorry.. we ended up convincing Mike to order 800 cuttings! I don't want to be the one having to sort and pack all of those. I mailed the shipping labels to him today.

TAmmie

( Kim) Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

Thats ok thanks for getting back to me and telling me that was very kind most people just wouldn't answer thanks and besides I have never had one that grew until I met Sus and I just got it so this is a start thanks again
Kim

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.