Pictures Chat ull in Rain -Tropical and Subtropical garden

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Oh I'm coming...I'm just speaking of the extra days you requested..I'll still be up on the weekend for sure...Will keep trying though to come up on friday..if I can have 1 extra day I'll be pleased.

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Golly!! Miss Christi..do you have a hot line with those prayers or what...!?
I just went and asked about the days again..and there were only 2 of 10 folks who were successful! I did get friday the 18th off..miracle.! now I just have to work on that monday..but still..I don't have to go to work till 3pm that monday..still would rather have it off though.

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

I am sitting here like a mushroom in the dark, pouting...to quote my DGD "nobody wants to play with me!".....I am sooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL!!

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I do I do!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

And you want to host a co-op also rj!! LOLOLOLOL

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Ha Ha...I was just talking on the writers forum about how much I could offer as far as activities go - to a round up... Can't you just imagine a round-up on Kwaj?!!! Continental would crown me Queen for a Year!

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

hahah...and the government would use a different term I'm sure!

Me host a co op...hmmm...buaaaahahahahahahahhaha

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

I'll come Shari!

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Wish everything I requested came out as asked so quickly. When we are putting together new friendships and cementing them even stronger, it is very important.

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Christi darlingirl...ya lost me on that one....huh?

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Just a tad late answering Randy's post at 8:19 PM yesterday. It didn't fall in line.
That's ok. I like keeping everyone guessing. Makes life more interesting. hahaha

This morning I believe it is LouC

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Oh! Okay, I was beginning to worry there for a mo.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.