March Mayhem Butterfly/Hummingbird Seed Lists

DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

Would love to try any of these seed lyou have extras of. Thanks !! I'll be posting my list in a few days.

Pam, Liatris spicata

Jordan, could I get the Hummingbird Vine, Mina Lobata, Butterflybush,& Exotic Love Vine?

Cat, Agastache Golden Jubliee, Asclepias, Pk. Cinderella, Craspedia Drumstick, Salvia Scarlet Sage, Any Marigolds you can spare.

Bluespiral, Buddleia, Inula helenium

Tuinkabout, Alcea ficifolia peach, Alcea rosa yellow,
Salvia ostfriesland, salvia officinalis, salvia sclarea, salvia virdis.

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

You gotta get them.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

OK, if there are seeds for the "Peter Pepper" I must have some of those as well! LOL

(Cathy), MO

Hi cannagirl and welcome to the madhouse!

(Cathy), MO

I will tag the seeds for you.

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

Cat you gotta get them all-- then throw in some Clitoria vine and your front porch will definately be X rated;)
http://www.plantoftheweek.org/week043.shtml

btw: I KNOW i'm bad :P

This message was edited Jan 22, 2008 8:53 PM

(Cathy), MO

Tommie, you're just plain bad!! LOLOLOL

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Hi Dollie, I have some seeds for you. I thought I had mailed them to you, but I screwed up and accidently put them in another swap. The hostess dmailed me and asked what in the world was I doing, I about died. I was wondering all this time if you had got them. I just got that swap back a couple of days ago and she sent them back to me. So I will now try to get them sent to you directly. I can pull some really dumb things now a days.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Oh, Robbi was telling me about those vines on the phone this morning! HA HA HA I think she said she had two seedlings popping up!

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

That is so funny and what makes it funnier is that all this will be at a 'CAT' house.

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

I actually think I have some of those seeds(Clitoria) got 'em as a gift w/purchase-- i will send you some Cat.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

OMG that is WAY too funny!

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

Roflmbo Robin!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Oh yes, and don't forget those "nipple" ones, too! HA HA HA

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

We must all grow them, Is there 9 of us that can do it, then we can be know as the 'Cat House 9'. Wasn't that a movie or a book or something?

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

We luv you Cat.

(Cathy), MO

Hey I'll share my nipple seeds!. There is only 10 in the pkg, but 2 each???

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

You best make sure they germinate for you first! And yes, we love you, Cathy!

(Cathy), MO

But just think of the fun if several of us grow them??? I think I may go ahead and plant a couple and see if they come up

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Or you can germinate all of them and then give us each a plant.

(Cathy), MO

I can try! I noticed they are out of stock now

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

I can definately come up with hairy ball seeds. Have 15 clitoria seeds.--had already ordered the nipple seeds-now all we need are the pepper seeds;0

(Cathy), MO

Ok somebody has to find the pepper seeds!

South Venice, FL(Zone 9b)

You naughty girls are too much! I can't wait for pics from these gardens. I think someone should write an article about these provocative plants!

Good night!

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Ok now all you need is some pussy tails.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Tommie, could I have some of your Clitoria seeds when you get some?

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Night Cathy! (SV) I could get confused on that ya know! LOL
Robin, you are so bad! LOL

(Cathy), MO

Ok ladies, I have to head for the shower. But you have sent me there smiling! Long day tomorrow and I may not be on until evening. Have a wonderful day everyone!

(And I'll plant them if someone else will too!!!! LOL)

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Night Cathy, I'm just rolling with the flow. We all want the seeds so we can have dirty gardens too.

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Ok Cathy we will.

(Cathy), MO

Hey if some of them grow for some of us and not for others, we can trade around until we all get them all!!! LOL. Night everyone!

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

I will gladly share the Clitoria seeds with you Misty: Gonna go-- the Satellite is acting up and things are Really S...l...o.....w. Night all..
Tommie

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Night Cathy! (cat)

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Thanks, Tommie! :) Night night!

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Night Tommie, I want some too please.

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

It's time for me to get off here too, Everyone is going to bed so it's my time to watch tv. If I don't fall asleep first. Night all. My stomach hurts from laughing.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Might as well add it to the rest of our pains! LOL It has been great, but everyone else is going to think we are NUTS! Did anyone catch that link I posted? It was funny in my opinion the way it is worded! LOL

Morgantown, WV(Zone 6a)

OO-OO-OO- Cosmos bipinnatus Seashells Mix Please, svplantingfool

Morgantown, WV(Zone 6a)

copied from Bluespiral:

"Mistygardener - gotcha for the Begonia grandis (perennial)"

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Thanks, pam! :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.