Anything Yet?

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

Well, I don't feel so greedy now, everywhere you look here are containers, styrofoam and milk jugs, but no where near 200 milk jusgs. Good luck
I just hope you survive planting all that stuff. We'll all be thinking about you !!!!
We may have to get in our "save the Seed" bus and come help!!

Athens, PA(Zone 5b)

cathy4, I think I need to have a people trade instead of seed trade with you to pull that off☺ I'd be the one doing all the work and the clean up too!

No!No! I take no chances this year. I will count them as good friends and family if they just don't want me to cook,clean and wait on them all day long,I so spoil them☺☺☺

Athens, PA(Zone 5b)

OH Lorraine, you have a Save the Seed Bus, Oh! I want a ride in it ,at the very least☺☺☺Is it like a parade bus and you throw seed packets to the crowds instead of candy?LOL

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

Well, that's an idea, but I'm afraid I'd cry as I threw the seeds. What if some one got some and didn't plant the babies. They's die alone in the back seat of someone's car.
Actually our bus is an old volkswagon "flower" power van!! You know, yellow with flowers all over it.
We decided we needed to start a movement, you know "Save the Seeds" or Seed Saver's Unite", something like that. Then we'd march on Washington in protest of all the little seeds people are just letting let die.
The plan is to see if the FBI has a list of some kind to give us these people's names and we can save those seeds. HAHA
Sounds like fun, huh?

Athens, PA(Zone 5b)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!OH what a visual you are giving me....back in the days of the flower child movement it probably would have been a national event,with FBI there for all the wrong reasons♂☺ Yep! Fun,Fun, Fun,although we all know now, I won't have time to attend☺

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

I bet the rest of us don't either!!! haha. They wouldn't take us to jail they'd take us to in insane asylum.
I can see us as they take us in "seed, seed, I want seeds

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Everyone's garden this year will be amazing filled with wintersown plants!

Yes, I agree with you Poseyblossom. I want to be buried also amongst my flowers and trees in the garden I've created with a lot of hard work, sweat, but mainly a lot of love!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.