New Succulents

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ(Zone 7a)

Could you please take a look at my page (in the menu titled "NEW") and tell me what the names of these are? I would greatly appreciate any and all help. They had been sitting in a big blob of water for approximately two days, so the soil is very wet. I have also put them on my balcony, which is enclosed, but it has the same temps as outside (which is where these were kept at Walmart), and adequate lighting (if the clouds ever go away). But anyhow, please look and let me know if you can.
http://www.angelfire.com/journal/tiredwabbit/houseplants.html
Thanks a Million,
Holly

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

well i think #3 is what i have, a peacock plant....and #1 looks to be a crassula and 2 different echeveria...#2 looks like one of them could be a graptopetulum(not sure of spelling)....nice looking plants.....i got some of my succulents from wal mart and they r very seldom labeled right if at all.....im sure someone will give you the exact names of them.....:)

cindy

New Orleans, LA(Zone 9A)

The last one is a Maranta; all the others are crassuas or close relatives such as Pachyphytums but needing the same care as crassulas.

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ(Zone 7a)

Thanks! I think I have all of the names figured out now. And I have renamed them accordingly! I appreciate the time you otook to look at my pictures and to respond.
Holly

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.