Project Description

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

For everything except the California Natives garden on the side of the garage:
--Design by Linda Nobriga
--Construction/installation by Colonial Landscape Service (Livermore, CA)

For the CA natives garden: design and planting done by me, removal of previous juniper bushes by Colonial Landscape Service

Job was started in October 2006 and took about 2 months to complete

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

I really like those steps you put in. I am inspired to do something similar with the bank on the side of my garage, but it is a bit more steep.

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

The one advice I would give you if you do steps is to do them straight down the hill rather than diagonal if you can--from a design/aesthetic perspective I love how they're on the diagonal, but from a practical standpoint it's a bit difficult getting wheeled objects like wagons, green waste cart, etc up and down the steps, stuff like that would be much easier if you could go straight down. But I love the look!

Marin, CA(Zone 9b)

WOW! What a job! Congratulations, it looks lovely!
Do you serve tea or coffee in it? :-)

Christie

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Thanks Christie! I haven't served tea or coffee yet, but I have enjoyed a nice glass of ice water while reading a book!

Marin, CA(Zone 9b)

I was inviting myself hehe! Or you, if you are ever in my area!

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

If you're ever over this way let me know! I don't have coffee though, and a very poor selection of tea so you'll have to settle for ice water or a nice glass of wine!

Port Richey, FL(Zone 9a)

Reading this...I answered my own question :) It came out amazing, love the stairs!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images