CANNA ? ( Continued ) # 9

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

I remember seeing both of those in the movie theater.. great movies.

How long do you think we can get this thread before someone starts to complain... so far, my DSL is just pausing about 2 seconds.. can't imagine what it would be like on dial up.

Tammie

Brisvegas, Australia(Zone 12b)

Tammie ,
Each thread was stopped at 350 posts .
So a little while to go yet . :o)
And yes I have dial up .

Thumbnail by ginger749
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Big ears on the cat.

All the better to hear with . lol

OK Pep , you think he had big ears ?
What about this one ?

Thumbnail by ginger749
Aurora, CO(Zone 5b)

Now that cat is King of his territory. Is he a good mouser? Mine is. Aren't any in my yard, so he goes to the neighbors and brings them home to play with. LOL That is a handsome kitty!

Hi Paul ,
The cat on the Bike is a great Mouser .
He has spookey eyes .
How is Pinkey ?

Aurora, CO(Zone 5b)

Goes under the knife tomorrow. Have to be able to bend it over when drinking tea, don't you know.LOL Those eyes are what give him his regalnesse (sp), I think. My boy-o' is a Maine coon cat, so a lot more laid back looking, but they have really large paws.

Curly is a mouser, birder-and that includes the hummers, and gardener. He also loves to climb trees. If it is one of the elms then we have to get him down because he don't know how since the trunk is so straight.

Thumbnail by pepper23

I've just spent 3 days loadind Bike Pics to this site .
http://www.gasgasrider.org/gallery//showgallery.php?cat=535
Feel free to make a comment there if you like .
I need to get the ball rolling .

Good luck for tomorrow .

How cute Pep . :o)))
My last post was @ Paul .

I know but I had to throw it in there anyways. lol. Whiskers, my other cat is the lazy one.

Curly Seems to be growing fast ?

Last weigh in he was at 4.5 Ibs. Should be 5-6 Ibs now.

Aurora, CO(Zone 5b)

This is my boy-o', getting stoned on the catnip(which is now abt 4' tall. His name is CB, short for cry baby.

Thumbnail by vadap

That was a nice big Pic .
Took ages to load , but I really like Big Pics .
What a cute Cat .

Aurora, CO(Zone 5b)

Oops! Sorry, must have hit the wrong pic. The other is smaller! LOL He's lost most of that winter coat(still has about half in pic), and is much more handsome looking, not a shaggy bum like his daddy(me)..

Ah yes I remember what you said last november .
A walrus . lol

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

oh, love the kitty pictures - our Tiger looks like a twin of curly (just older and I caught him with a hummingbird in his mouth about 20 minutes ago - I grapped his back and the little hummer flew away)

Paul your cat is gorgeous, but give him some privacy when he's enjoying his maryjane !!!

Aurora, CO(Zone 5b)

Heck, when I'm in the yard, he's squaking away- "pet me daddy, I'm over here daddy, I like rolling in your garden daddy", meow, meow, meow! He is truly a cry baby, and has been since he was a kitten. His mom was satan reincarnated! That cat was a mean ....! And his sister is half his size, certainly the runt.
Yeah Kell, the hair is longer (in 1 1/2 months it will be 2 yrs w/o a haircut) and haven't trimmed the beard lately, so it is getting a bit shaggy.

OK you Pet LOVERS .

So what is this chewing my Gooder Finger ?????

Thumbnail by ginger749
Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

What pretty kitty cats! I'm a little jealous of yours vadap, I miss having a really fluffy cat. Kell, I'm going to throw out a blond guess and say a baby roo? wallaby?

Red...pssst...hate to bother you with a BB question, but ..........................
Does that Amber chick ever stop crying? It's hard to watch her, she really should be on medication or something. Just wondering because you have the feed, I think I've only seen her laugh once so far.

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

TO TROPI: hahaha , Yes she does cry alot, but they have edited to make her look really bad (she will need psychiatric help when she leaves) The houseguests were joking that there is no way Amber passed the psych test to get in the house, then Dick said "maybe none of us passed, thats why we're here" Also, BB does give Amber anti-anxiety drugs while in there, she goes to DR and asks for them. (xanax?)

**I have to share one more morsel. Jen has broken the "no eating on slop" rule and has been gorging herself on food, turkey burgers, dani's birthday cookies, cottage cheese, etc., etc., and has earned the first penalty vote against her for Thursday. She has not stopped eating!!

********************************************************************************************************************************

Paul, how funny that the mama cat was so mean and he's a big loverboy ! very cute.

Kell, I vote wallaby.

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Maybe we should start on BB thread on the TV forum, but I still thinnk Dick is my fave....jerk that he is, he reminds me more of real people I know...major anger issues. Can't believe the way that Zak dude was blocking that poor Eric guy....and Zak's twice his size so he can't even flex on him....I'd have had to say something if I was Jessica....but I don't like her anyway....broads....lol

Amber's Xanax dosage apparently needs to be upped a bit....maybe they're only giving her as-needed instead of a continual stream, an IV trickle may help. Maybe some additional Atavan? Prozac? I've never seen anyone cry so much

Alright, back to the regularly scheduled programming.

WOW you two .
And you said all that without breathing .
Wonder what else yall are good at ? :o)

The animal is a Tree Climbing Roo .

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

You're funny, Kell, not sure I can talk about such things without getting into trouble...lol

Check your E-mail Kara .
I am startibg to think this thread is not censored .

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

LOL, I don't see anything new in there, but I'm not taking any chances...I trade too much this time of uear to risk anything..lol

Your Hotmail = E-mail .
Not D-Mail . = daves garden .

Not sure I understand your last line ?

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

OK, now I got it. Those are really cool, I wasn't sure what to look for at first, but then my eyes started working again. I think the dresses are very pretty actually, clever. I'd hate to think of how hot something like that would be to wear this summer....whew!

Yeah, my hands aren't workinng today either...as ususal my mind is in the gutter and I can't type what I'm thinking..still pretty sure we're censored but we seem to be able to say what we want over here...I was just saying I trade plants this time of year, so it would be a bad time to get into trouble for my gutterbrain.

LOL,
I sent it to Pep as well .
Her Mum & Dad always get a laugh .

Check out the Piccaninnies in this Pic .
Not the white pella masta .

Thumbnail by ginger749

This Thread is now " CLOSED "
You will find the new thread here .
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/762884/
Who said we wouldn't make it ?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.