JULY CLUMP SHOTS

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Dainty Eyes

Thumbnail by gingerjar
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Eggplant Escapade

Thumbnail by gingerjar
Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

so many pretty ones to add to wish list..
Thanks for sharing,
Elaine

Pasco, WA(Zone 6b)

lincolnitess,
Outrageous is beautiful!

gingerjar,
Eggplant Escapade is very nice!
Sherry

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Scarlet's Pinafore

Thumbnail by gingerjar
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Yellow Explosion

Thumbnail by gingerjar
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

gingerjar, my foliage is really suffering here too. We did get a little rain a few days ago, but we sure need more. Here is Laura Harwood. So far, I have been disappointed in it. Most of the blooms are spotted like these and not always real well formed. I will watch it another year and hope it does better, otherwise, it may be out of here.

Thumbnail by lincolnitess
Columbia, TN(Zone 7b)

lincolnitess,

You can't judge any plant by what they're doing this year. Thos spots are happening across the country and are due to the crazy weather patterns, not the plants. I'm seeing reports like this from Texas to Maine myself included.

MollyD

Round Lake Beach, IL(Zone 5a)

Okay, what's the secret? What do you feed those beauties? Do you talk to them? Geez I thought the single shot were mouth watering, these are jaw droppers...

Loren

Columbia, TN(Zone 7b)

Time Loren, it takes time to grow them to those decent size clumps.

MollyD

Really? geez, I guess I'm going to have to look at pictures for a while....lol. Maybe I should not look at my garden three times a day. Thanks Molly.

Loren

Columbia, TN(Zone 7b)

My current garden is only 2 years old so I only have a few clumps that I brought here with me. Most of the plants I have now are at the 2 and 3 fan stage so like you I will have to wait for a while to have nice clumps again. One plant that has increased tremendously for me is HIGHLAND LORD which isn't a new one. It went from a DF last year to about 8 fans this year. INDIAN GIVER is another one that went from a DF last year to 11 fans this spring and I took three off in May. It regrew them back real fast! Some plants will be real nice to you and clump up fast, others will take a long time!!!

MollyD

I just started planting day lilies about a month or two ago. I guess I have alot to learn.

Loren

Columbia, TN(Zone 7b)

Well Loren we all have to begin somewhere. I got a head start on you only cause I was born before you -LOL

MollyD

Not!!!...lol What month were you born? Oops, I peaked...lol

This message was edited Jul 23, 2007 2:27 PM

McGregor, IA(Zone 4b)

Could someone please start a new thread? This one takes forever to load for me. Thanks!

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Bella Sera in a bunch. This is one scape. It has great branching.

Thumbnail by doss
Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

I hope that no one minds that I started a part 2.

http://www.davesgarden.com/forums/t/751811

~Donna

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.