Pictures of your Gardens

Cypress, CA(Zone 10a)

Well I must say that there is nothing wrong with queen palms...They are quite beautiful and the fact that they maybe planted almost everywhere due to there being so hardy is ok with me and the skyline. I don't turn up my nose to Kings either......What would they say ........oh they just have those ordinary palms ......oh my god what type of car am I driving....I can't be seen in one of these.......darn where are my labels.

Mission Viejo, CA(Zone 10a)

No need to take offense, Radman. None intended. If you will notice, I also said I had no intention of planting my jubaeas and I don't see a lot of them around. We have our preferences and I'm not offended by others' preferences. We were made aware by palm enthusiasts early on that phoenix's were not generally desirable among palm collectors but we like them so we planted several.

Cypress, CA(Zone 10a)

I am sorry Jackie, after reading my post it did seem like an attack on my part and I apologize for being so rude. Must have had a worse day than I had thought.
Curt

Mission Viejo, CA(Zone 10a)

Your kind apology is happily accepted :-)

Jackie

Ventura, CA(Zone 10b)

Thanks for the insight and pictures to your garden, Jackie. It looks very professional. The look you have is the look I want for my yards...eventually. I'll start a new thread addressing my difficulties.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.