Cukes in an Earth Box

Southern Mountains, GA(Zone 6b)

Very nice, you've done very well for yourself. I hope mine are nearly as good. Rose

Toledo, OH(Zone 6a)

Today, soon to be ready.

Thumbnail by bolino
Toledo, OH(Zone 6a)

Next biggest.

Thumbnail by bolino
Toledo, OH(Zone 6a)

I just love it when they hang like this! I can see these when I am sitting on my patio!

Thumbnail by bolino
Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Very cool! And, yes! I am totally envious! I have nothing. Nada. Ningun. Zip. Zero. NONE! I'm going out there to have a serious talk with my plants...

Toledo, OH(Zone 6a)

LOL! I'm sure you will be inundated just like the rest of us soon!

One of the almost ready cukes has a funny shape on the end. I'll be sure to photograph it before consuming!

Hornick, IA(Zone 4b)

I picked my first one too this evening. It will have to be for tomorrows supper,since we just got done with a barb-B- Q. Started these from seed. trying to get them to run up on a fence. although this one did not make 8" it is 6" and fat. That was why I picked it, also to show DW. She was ready to inhale it, but decided to wait.

Sunnyvale, CA(Zone 9b)

Sequee,

what cukes are you growing this year?

tmm

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Poona Kheera, Miniature WHite, Spacemaster, Chelsea Prize English Cukes, and Japanese Climbing. And they're all ornary as HE**! When I went out to talk to them, I'm pretty sure they all stuck their tongues out at me...

Auburn, AL(Zone 8a)

lol kick em where it hurts ....Mine are about kaput and I've got 8 little ones started upstairs growing big and strong so I can have fall cukes....ugg ahhh cuke withdrawal....must have cucumber!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.