Buggy Crazy/Garden Watchdog Question

Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

Same here, patti :-)

Well Lisa, true it doesn't mean everything to be in the top 30, and you did put a positive spin on it - still it is nice to be rewarded for your efforts. I do not think 99.9% of gardening companies have as fiercely loyal a following as you do, and while what's done is done ( and I have read and tried to understand Terry's points), I really believe a person should have some relevant experience with a company before being allowed to post other than being annoyed with sold-outs on a website. THAT said, I have watched some other up-and-comers who do truly provide what I believe is great service grow from just a few ratings to landing in the Top 30, and it is so nice to see them rewarded for their efforts. Two examples I have used (who provide GREAT plant and service, in my opinion) who I see are now firmly entrenched there are Old House Gardens and Easy to Grow. Unlike those, you grow your own produce and so it's even more meaningful for a company like yours. I see you're back in the Top 30 today and with a few more positives, you'll be there for good.

Keep up the great work you do!

Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

Howdy Tracey - I see you're here too!

^_^

Southern, WI(Zone 5a)

Oh yes, and Steve brings the day's good news! Buggy is in the top 30 again. Hooray!

Tomah, WI

Lisa, You are the very best!

Becky

Agawam, MA(Zone 6a)

Lisa,,
I have to tell you, that I'm with everyone else. Your blubs are the best. I've never had a better experience then when I purchase from you. Thank you for your great service and great products. Looking forward to the next time I purchase from you.
Debbie

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Lisa, add me to your fan club list too!
I think I've bought a little something from most of your categories. Not only are the plants/bulbs great, but the care-and-feeding and planting tips are fabulous. And, I really like that you leave the pictures of your sold out for the season things available to refer to later on-so helpful when tags somehow disappear (and of course, for next year's wish list, sigh...)

Southern, WI(Zone 5a)

Then there's the handy saved cart that you can keep track of your wish list, whether it be sold out or not. There only to remind you during that item's shipping season how much you adored it while you were shopping one long winter day.

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

oh, yes, SUCH a handy and convenient shopping cart! lol!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.