Wildfires in South East

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

I just left the smokey Smokey Mountains yesterday. The Knoxville news says the extra "smoke" is actually South Ga fire smoke. It has even drifted into Canada they say.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

WOW, that is some serious DRIFTING!

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Glad ya'll had some more rain in south Georgia,.. need more don't we??? Everything looks so much greener since it rained here Saturday.. So refreshing. Would love to hear it rain again tonight..
Elaine

Eatonton, GA(Zone 8b)

Yes! More rain needed here too! I was amazed at the plants in my gardens , flowers and vegetales that had not grown at all , even with watering from the well daily! When we got our blessed rain, everything just jumped , and grew at least 4 to6 inches in 3 days!

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

I noticed that growth spurt too! Hope we get some more rain soon. It's been over-casted yesterday and today but nary a drop.

Yes ... isn't it amazing what the Lord's watering does for the plants! When I got home, I was running around saying to the DH ... "oooh, look at this ... oh, and would you look at that!" Everything had grown sooo much in just a couple of days. Amazing!! :-) Janet, yu ought to see the day lilies and iris!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Elaine take some pictures...lol

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Elaine and other Ga Folks, if you're missing Donna over the next couple of days or haven't heard from her, she's back in Valdosta with her daddy. He's back in the hospital. Please keep Donna and her dad in your prayers, please.

Eatonton, GA(Zone 8b)

Donna , You and yourDad are in our circle of prayers!
We had more Blessed rain today!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks for the update Deb!

Yes, Deborah ... I've been wondering about him. I have tried to get in touch with her with no success. Please let her know she's in my thoughts and prayers. :)

Hey y'all ... just talked to Donna, and she asked that I let everyone know that her Dad is doing better tonight. She says hi to everyone. :)

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

That's great news!

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Oh good that her Dad is doing better. Thanks for the info.
Elaine

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.