Oh yeah baby! I scored 3 more heuchera!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Wow, you got a super deal. Great looking plant.

Columbia, TN(Zone 7b)

Wow that was a great deal and your plants look great!

MollyD

Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

I love Crimson Curls. and I love your garden. That is gorgeous!!

Susan
=^..^=

Thornton, IL

I love your garden too Rose! The black mulch is unusual. What is the blue-flowered plant next to your Silver Scrolls please?

Finger Lakes, NY(Zone 6a)

PrairieGirl

I believe the pant you are referring to is a columbine. I would have to go out and read the tag to know which one, but I have included another picture of the other side of Silver Scrolls (sorry not the best picture.) I love that little Corydalis and its blue flowers. I bought it years ago without a tag on clearance table just for its looks. I liked it well enough to look it up. I think it works very well with the heucheras, but I do have several columbines that work well too.

Thumbnail by rsquared
Thornton, IL

Is it this one? Interesting info here on keeping it going.

http://www.sunfarm.com/picks/corydalisflexuosachinablue-125142.phtml

Finger Lakes, NY(Zone 6a)

PrairieGirl

Yes, I think that is it, but mine gives me no problems. It is in my shade garden with morning sun. It is gorgeous every Spring, year after year. I have done nothing extra for it, just the usual spring compost.

We have bitter winters here. I was suprised that your link's author descibed such dificulties. It is not the best Summer plant, but it holds up like my colmbines. It has stayed about the same size and is really sweet and small with unique flowers for weeks every Spring. I think mine is over 10 years old.

Thanks for the link. It was very interesting!

Rose

Thornton, IL

Too funny. I had a columbine but IT disappeared. Another reason to really like heucheras and friends, they're always there, so reliable, LOL.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.