OT - Trades and packages delayed....

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

Hi all!

Instead of sending individual d-mails, I decided to post here.

I was going to send out several trade packages yesterday, but got a call from my DD at about 1:30 Am that she was at the hospital in labor!

So, I missed work yesterday and have lots of catching up to do, not to mention a terribly busy week ahead with my 8 & 12 y.o.'s and their field trips and projects due, a class on Wed. night, Parents night Thurs. night, etc....so I have absolutely NO time this week to get everything packaged and sent out.

I sincerely apologize, but have a good excuse!

Here he is! (DD didn't wish to have her photo posted)
Cole Calvin (middle name after my father who we lost a few years ago) 8lb, 14oz, 20.5", 4/16/07.
Emergency C-section was performed, as he had apparently done a somersault since the 4-days since DD had been to the doctor.

I solemnly promise you all that I will get my trades out next week, and thank you for your patience!

Thumbnail by Nan
(Zone 1)

What a handsome boy! Congratulations to Mom, Dad, Grandma's, Grandpa's, Nieces & Nephews! How do your 8 & 12 yr olds feel about being Uncles? ( I think I got that right?!)

Oh, he is just sooo cute!

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

He is just adorable Nan.I think his name is so cute.You all must be so proud.I doubt anyone is worried about trades right now.You just enjoy that precious bundle from heaven : ))

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Nan - I am SOOOOO excited for you!!! What a sweet, sweet little thing he is...ok, maybe not so little....gracious just shy of 9 lbs. Hope and praying DD is doing well and will quickly recover!! Big ole hugs from an almost 1st timer to a 1st timer. LOL So what are YOU gonna be called?

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

so precious.

(Zone 1)

Yeah Nan, what will your grandson be calling you ... Nannie, Granny, Grandma, Gran? Inquiring minds want to know!

I think you should change your user name on DG to "GrannyNan".

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Precious baby boy! Congratulations!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Congratulations Nan. He is one handsome little man.
Patti

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Nan, What a cutie pie. Aren't grandchildren so wonderful??? You might have a tough day tomorrow with all that Baby holding. LOL Holly

Lindenhurst, NY

What a beautiful baby. Congradulations to you and your family. (I'm new here, I usually hang around the av forum.

Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

What a beautiful baby! Congrats Nan or should I now say 'Nana'??? :)))

Hugs,

GH

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Congratulations!

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

I am late in seeing this thread.....he is just perfect and big boy at that!!!! I vote for Nana or Nanagram.....my grands call me Nana when they are being serious and nanagail when they want to tease me!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaleem

Northern California, CA(Zone 9a)

Oh what Fun Nan!!! Congrats all around! Nothing sweeter than a new born baby!
We'll be expecting a parade of grandchild photos!

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

Thanks, everyone! (Ü)
I apologize that I still haven't 'mastered' the art of photography and my photos are 'less than ideal', LOL!!

Just checking in quickly, as I really won't be able to spend much time on DG this week.

DD's fiance had to go back to work, so I'll be driving to the hospital to take everyone home.

I'll vote for 'Nana', since you only have to add the 'a', and I'm not real partial to that 'Granny' word!

Yes, this is definitely my first (DD's first, as well).....it's still so surreal....being a 'grandparent' truly hadn't crossed my mind in the past!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Nan is he up for trade? I do believe he would bring a truck load of plants. :) Really a cute baby congrats.

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

Congrats, Nan!

Lana

Danville, VA(Zone 7a)

Hey Nana,
Congrads.... I am a Nana also... We are expecting my DI to give us one any day now...LOL His name will be William Gunner Francis....
Your baby is just so beautiful... I wish you and your family nothing but good things...
Hugs,
Sue

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

Thanks so much, everyone!!
He is wonderful....both Cole and mama are doing well....but life is sure crazy!!

I do plan to send my trades out either Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'll have more photos soon, too.....it's amazing how he changes in just a day or two!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Can't wait to see more pics, Nan!!! Still waiting on this end...for our new addition..ugh!!

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Congratulations on a beautiful little baby boy!!! You must be so proud as the parents are!!! Enjoy, they grow up so fast!!!
Ruby :)

Congrats from me too. I had a 4th grandchild-boy-born April 20.

Take care.

oooh, I may be ready to ship H. Curtisii to you if it makes it thru the spring and summer..
:)

Susan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.