April Bingo - Sign ups

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

Sorry for the delay,

Below is the list of calls. I am still working on the prizes and will post the thread when I start calls. I have 30 plants that were turned in as favorites.

please dmail your cards to http://davesgarden.com/mail/pmail.php?user=stownes
be sure to put HP Bingo April in Heading, Makes it easy for card holder.

Here are the pics now get the cards a rollin.

1. Prayer Plant
2. Lipstick
3. Fittonia “Red Vein”
4. Ponytail Palm
5. Florida Beauty Dracena
6. Var Heart Leaf Philo
7. Aralia
8. Ficus Elastica
9. Rabbits Foot Fern
10. Purple Passion
11. Oxalis
12. Aeschynanthus (FrostFire)
13. Petrocosmea (flaccida)
14. Var Ivy
15. Okie Easter Bunny AV
16. Dwarf Chenile
17. bougainvillea
18. Passiflora caerulea (Blue Passionflower)
19. Bedroom Eyes AV
20. prince of Orange Philo
21. Var hoya Compacta
22. Pink Princess Philo
23. Red Velvet Begonia
24. Red Sister Ti
25. Ctenanthe
26. Wandering Jew
27. Hoya obscura
28. mammilaria plumose
29. Purple Velvet
30. Var Spilt Leaf

Since I will be in Fla April 9 - 15. please get your cards in by April 14th. Calls will start either 15th or 16th. This will be a fast moving game.

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Oh I love those plant names!! I will get my picks made later today and get them sent in.Thanks for hosting April Bingo Sharon and Stownes for being the trusty card holder.This is going to be another *Fun* Game : ))
Nancy

Hometown, IL(Zone 5a)

I've never played this. Could you explain how it works to me?

Marsha.

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Hi Marsha,Here is how the game is usually played..Out of the 30 names Sharon has listed above..you just need to pick 15 of them,write them down and send them in a dmail to stownes because she will be the cardholder.Sharon put a link to her dmail above the list.Then when the game begins Sharon will post different names from the list daily on this forum.As soon as she has called all of the 15 names you picked to put on your card you post*BINGO* here on the thread and you win!!
Hope that makes sense.It really is sooo much fun.Hope you will join us and play : ))
Nancy

This message was edited Apr 5, 2007 11:21 AM

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

Sorry, pick 15 from the above list and dmail to Sharon (Stownes), then mark them off you list when they are called. Its like coverall. You have to have all 15 of your calls to bingo. You must bingo on forum as well and then Sharon (Stownes) will verify your bingo to win.

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

We have four cards turned in :-)

Danville, VA(Zone 7a)

How do you play this?
Susan

Danville, VA(Zone 7a)

Sorry I did not read before posting... Now do we have to say on this site yes we want in or just dmail the list to the other person... ????
Susan

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

This sounds like alot of fun...however i am gonna sit it out and watch this and see how everyone plays and such...

Char

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Char,
Please join in - it really is fun! Just pick 15 from the list and dmail your picks to me. It gets kinda crazy at times, but we sure do have fun.

If I don't hear from you soon, I'll be pestering you for your card :-)

Sharon

Lindenhurst, NY

I've done the av bingo but not indoor plants.

I would like to play, as I love my house plants.

I'll dmail my list over.

Thanks
maureen

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

We have twelve players so far :-)

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Ok Sharon you twisted my arm, I just sent you my 15 names...this does sound like ALOT of fun

Char

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

Glad you decided to join.

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

We've got 17 players signed up now!!

Emporia, KS(Zone 5b)

Happy Birthday, Sharon!!! ; D

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Sliding my card in at last minute!

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

Thanks Cjolene, I spent my 36th in St Augustine Fl, it was so pretty. I may try to start some calls today after church.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Is there a new thread yet?

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

No calls yet. :(

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

I am sure Sharon will be a bit busy after just getting home from vacation. I'm geting to where I need the vacation after the vacation to recover myself!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

That is true. I will be patient.

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

I will start calls somewhere around noonish today in a new thread. Sorry for the delay.

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

woo hoo!! I better get everything done around the house thismorning.looks like I have a Bingo Date thisafternoon : ))

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.